What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

Dean

Master Uploader
Game Uploader
Threads
Developer Name
Braindrop
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Links
Version
S2 Ch. 1 Ep. 2 (Ongoing)
Latest Update
Sep 22, 2022
Release Date
Sep 22, 2022
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
After a rough start to your life, you're finally ready to head off to college. As the top high school recruit in basketball you could have went to any school anywhere in the country. Although due to your relationship with your new mother you decide to go to WVM. It was a move that shocked many as WVM is not known for its basketball team. In fact they didn't even manage to win a game last year.
All eyes are on you to perform and turn the team around. Your humble past will be tested and many temptations lay before you. How will you handle being the star on campus?​

3DCG , Ahegao , Anal Sex , Animated , Big Ass , Big Tits , Cheating , Creampie , Futa/trans , Graphic Violence , Group Sex , Handjob , Harem , Interracial , Lesbian , Male Protagonist , Masturbation , MILF , Mobile Game , Oral Sex , Pov , Prostitution , Romance , School Setting , Sex Toys , Teasing , Titfuck , Vaginal Sex , Virgin , Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
TO BE ADDED

DOWNLOAD
Windows

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Android

- - -

Mac

- - - - - -

Linux

- - - -

, , , , , , , , , , , , ,​

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

branko

Registered
Threads
One VN that for a long time seem dead but now is getting updated, if you can call a 15 minutes an update but I digress, story is not that good but is tolerable. Renders are very good and lewd scenes are well done, before I forget, if you look at the third picture from the post you might turn away from the VN if you're not into the trans crap, well I got good news for you, it's optional, you can get all the scenes with a female model.
This one is of the few visual novel that didn't include lesbian scenes and I was fine with it, 99% of VNs had it so it was nice to see one that didn't, but seems the complaints got to the dev because they might come in the future. Another issue is the amount of girls the dev gives you, yeah the more the merrier they said but if you don't get time to be with them at the end of the day is just a we'll bang ok promise. There's at least some 4 hours of content so give it a try.

Top Bottom