Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
It makes me wonder why I'd report my own comment. :ROFLMAO:

You must be registered to see attachments

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
It could have something to do with what software the site is using and maybe there isn't a feature.plugin that allows the report button to be removed from a post so they can't report themselves.

Rycharde's Realm

Sapphire
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
It could have something to do with what software the site is using and maybe there isn't a feature.plugin that allows the report button to be removed from a post so they can't report themselves.
Yeah. I made the comment more as a joke, though I did not think of that possibility.

Kavinsky

Staff member
Owner
Administrator
Apr 23, 2022
LC COIN
Yeah. I made the comment more as a joke, though I did not think of that possibility.
typically I can remove them but at the time game devs use to report their threads so staff can update threads to the latest updates page.

Reactions: 1 users

Darkrift411

Diamond
Registered
Lewd
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
It makes me wonder why I'd report my own comment. :ROFLMAO:

You must be registered to see attachments
Maybe you are a bad person and deep down you want to change, but you cant. So the forum is giving your good side a way to tattle on your bad side. Its not a bug, ITS A FEATURE!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Or maybe you are unsure if it's okay what you posted and need a second opinion?

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom