Status
Not open for further replies.

dudelebowski

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 6, 2022
LC COIN
At the rate I'm going I'll be unpacking my snowboarding gear for the new season before I accumulate enough coins...

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

RickS

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Just send AI art in the big anti-social thread every 3 minutes to avoid the anti-spam thing and and you will get 700 in no time.
That, or just interact there a little. Reply to posts with somthing funny [insert gif here] and if you get 2-3 reactions per post you are there in no time.
And some nice AI-art is always welcome, just read the rules first so you don't get in trouble ;)

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
From what I noticed the best tip I could give is make posts that would encourage other people to react to them. The whole system is kinda fucked, I know some other sites that also wants you to prove yourself before giving you access to good stuff, but none of them have as high requirement and tied money to it. I think this whole system is designed just to "force" you to pay for convenience.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 user

mlpatreon2

M
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
bank is important knowledge for sure

algizteiwaz

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 2, 2022
LC COIN
just post a few random AI generated Pics in the lurkers hang out and farm likes if you want to boost your LC count.

Reactions: 2 users

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
I am honestly surprised how many people are grinding all the time, this forum has more members that I ever assumed.

Reactions: 1 users

timtheenchanter

Registered
LV

Feb 17, 2023
LC COIN
As a lurker of this forum I must inform you that this is my admin mandated reply to posts until such time that I can afford to buy back my basic rights to full citizenship of this forum. Don't forget to like and react! UwU!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom