Which game for you has the strongest scenes?

EthanKrautz

Game Developer
Registered
Lewd
Oct 1, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Uhm, Saimin something, that jap VN has torture, mutilation, rape, gore, dismemberment, snuff, etc. Very nice novel.

U

User_80256

Unconfirmed
There are no such games. Accordingly, there is nothing to say about the scenes either. I don't see any new Shakespeares or Kubricks among the developers. In general, the level of developers is the level of fanfic authors.

GhostyOps

Registered
Lewd
Mar 5, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
To me it's Summer's Gone :)

borregad

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
There are no such games. Accordingly, there is nothing to say about the scenes either. I don't see any new Shakespeares or Kubricks among the developers. In general, the level of developers is the level of fanfic authors.
Now you've got me trying to picture a Kubrick Harem Hotel or Mythic Manor. wtf would that look like?

stangnomez

Registered
Lewd
Feb 14, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
What do you mean by 'strong scene'?

Sexually arousing? Emotionally impactful? Artistic? Enjoyable? Darkest?

Jude6

Registered
Lewd
Mar 29, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Hate to say it because if the Dev ever sees this it'll worsen his already terrible ego, A Wife and Mother.
Not every scene, not even most - but the scenes that hit always bring me back to replay them over and over.

Paiopony

Registered
Lewd
Jun 5, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Malignant. That shit was too much for me. I didn't even lasted 5 min before deleting it. Ended up feeling disgusted

DarkHarmonyNTR

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Depends on what you mean with strongest scenes.
If it's the scenes I find the best it's definitively from either Being a Dik or The DeLuca Family, if its darkest scenes then I probably couldn't tell you because I don't really play those type of games but The DeLuca Family does have some darker scenes.

Back
Top Bottom