What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

[Site News] Which donation system should we use (PLEASE VOTE).

Should we use our old donation system or keep using the current one? -Read post regarding difference

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crowley

Owner Of LewdCorner
Staff member
Administrative
Threads
demon_girl_lewdlogo.png

Should we use our new donation manager it lacks a lot of features the older donation system has but is considered donations on PayPal.

or should we use the older donation system that has more features but is considered payments on PayPal.

*Note: Donations are not taxed, therefore what you donate is what LewdCorner gets. Whereas payments are taxed, so while LewdCorner gets your donation, it is with a small percentage taken out for taxes.

Questor

Registered
Threads
demon_girl_lewdlogo.png

Should we use our new donation manager it lacks a lot of features the older donation system has but is considered donations on PayPal.

or should we use the older donation system that has more features but is considered payments on PayPal.

*Note: Donations are not taxed, therefore what you donate is what LewdCorner gets. Whereas payments are taxed, so while LewdCorner gets your donation, it is with a small percentage taken out for taxes.
New system. I like my money to be used as intended. More features can be added later.

-Wyrm-

Registered
Threads
Doesn't honestly matter to me as a (potential) donor. I would still donate either way.

I think the website operators are the ones that would see the most difference. I am planning on donating this month, and knowing that you are getting all of the donation does provide an added incentive.

Crowley

Owner Of LewdCorner
Staff member
Administrative
Threads
Doesn't honestly matter to me as a (potential) donor. I would still donate either way.

I think the website operators are the ones that would see the most difference. I am planning on donating this month, and knowing that you are getting all of the donation does provide an added incentive.
we still have to pay for paypal fee but the new system makes it so we dont need to pay IRS taxes and other taxes, only draw back is i have to manually add donators to ranks.

VirginLesbians18+

Registered
Threads
I
New system. I like my money to be used as intended. More features can be added later.
demon_girl_lewdlogo.png

I HATE paypal and patreon. Any system that allows CC/Debit use and doesn't take 9/10ths in tax is ok.

Crowley

Owner Of LewdCorner
Staff member
Administrative
Threads
I

I HATE paypal and patreon. Any system that allows CC/Debit use and doesn't take 9/10ths in tax is ok.
sadly everything takes taxes one way or another excluding btc which i will be enabling soon.

Top Bottom