Which do you Prefer Desert Stalker or Hot Sands of Antarctica?

Oxxxy69

Registered
Lewd
Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
I know this is not an easy one to answer. They both are similar and still different, but story wise which is stronger? In you opion...I don't think there is any wrong answers.

Reactions: 4 users

Colo9408

Registered
Lewd
Feb 20, 2024
LC COIN
ooofff i havent playd the other one, i love deser stalker, fantastic game, ill try to download the other one to see, but if is like DS is a dificult choice

Underlord

The Yapper Above All Yappers: Underworld Resident
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Aug 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Desert Stalker seems to have a clearer story and I like the girls in it more. Hot sand has good family thing going on as well but still too much mystery on what is happening. But right now I enjoy Desert Stalker more and I think it currently also has more content than Hot sand right now.

Reactions: 1 users

katzenstreu

Döp dö dö döp. ♫♪♫
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
ohhh please.
hot sands of analtica is not bad but desert stalker is way better.

Oxxxy69

Registered
Lewd
Apr 6, 2024
LC COIN
ohhh please.
hot sands of analtica is not bad but desert stalker is way better.
Very true ... however if Hot Sands has more updates is it possible to give atleast story wise Stalker a run for it's money? I am not sure it could with graphics and animation.

ec2neat

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2023
LC COIN
I know this is not an easy one to answer. They both are similar and still different, but story wise which is stronger? In you opion...I don't think there is any wrong answers.
Desert stalker was sick I haven’t tried the other one

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Both are good but looks like Hot Sands of Antarctica isn't being updated anymore.:unsure:

helpfulsunglasses

H̶̬̗̐̊͒̉̇̈́͝ě̴͇̫̬̝͙̲͒̍̃̂̄͐̈́̐͋̕̕͜l̸̘̔̐̒̇̚͠p̸̊̏͂̋̄̀̀
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
They're really only superficially similar, being set in post-apocalyptic antartica. Desert Stalker leans into ancient egypt symbolism and mysticism a lot, infused with the lore of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games and some Mad Max. The MC of DS is already on top of the world - powerful enough to stand up against the queen, skilled and has a solid compound of his own. He mostly understands the world and the story is him finding some new things he wasn't aware of.

Hot Sands is a lot more tech-centric, Mad Max is the predominant influence. MC is a betrayed underdog trying to save his family from the usurpers and discovering that he really doesn't know jack shit about the world because everybody he runs into has way better tech.

Reactions: 1 users

Wormac

Registered
Aug 10, 2023
LC COIN
hmm they're pretty much at the same level for me but oddly enough I like HSoA more, maybe it's the mystery or the fact that DS is a sandbox but it's not an objective opinion HSoA has something else that I can't really put into words 🤔

Navri

Apostle of Degeneracy
Prestige 1
Registered
Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Desert Stalker. The other one is not bad but is has not gripped me as Desert Stalker has.

Reactions: 1 user

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Hot Sands, cuz fuck sandbox in DS

Reactions: 1 user

VForValhalla

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Dec 2, 2023
LC COIN
Both games are great. Can't pick one. I recommend everyone to play them both. The daughters in Hot Sands are just perfection though.

Hot Sands, cuz fuck sandbox in DS
Haha the sandbox sections is not at all bad. It's not the grind kind, it's more like free roam. Saying this as someone who vehemently hates any kind of grind in AVNs.

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Both games are great. Can't pick one. I recommend everyone to play them both. The daughters in Hot Sands are just perfection though.

Haha the sandbox sections is not at all bad. It's not the grind kind, it's more like free roam. Saying this as someone who vehemently hates any kind of grind in AVNs.
i know, it still get sandbox elements i hate - repeatable infinite scenes, conditionally unlocked scenes, completely fragmented storyline and narrative

thiagodias

Registered
Lewd
Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
My two favorites, it really isn't easy. Desert Stalker has a lot more content and caters to a lot more different tastes, but overall I prefer the 3D models from HSoA, especially the twins and I think the family relationship in Hot Sand is more interesting too.

Dave272

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2023
LC COIN
It's hard I'd say, I mean I like them both, DS has the wife, his daughters & Ivy and HSoA has the wife, his daughters they are redheads & the female assassin.

1 is a non grinding Sandbox the other isn't. They have some similarities but I have no preference as they both have the 'cest too.

Play both and decide for yourself.

Back
Top Bottom