Which dev let you down more than any other?

D2A

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Which dev let you down more than any other? I know we all have one.

Doesn't have to be abandoned games.
Slow updates.
No communication.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

SGoD

Registered
Lewd
Jul 15, 2023
LC COIN
BokettoGames abandoning Fallen Roads and the developer for Apartment 69 come to mind for me

Reactions: 4 users

torosama

Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
sirdammed radiant dev, slow and minuscule updates too bad cause the game is really good

Reactions: 2 users

fyl3toys

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Aug 20, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Bethesda. Damn them and their allegiance to their crap creation engine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

JojoLomax

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
Happy Summer (Caizer Games). Folks arguing that the slow pace, needless grind/managing is intentional to just keep milking the monthly subs for cash.

Reactions: 1 users

nonamouth

Registered
Lewd
Sep 20, 2023
LC COIN
PixelsLab ("The Intoxicating Flavor")

Got me hooked with one scene regarding one character (you know the one...) and never another good scene with her again. Still decent content otherwise...but then BOOM abandoned.

BigEffinPerv

Registered
Lewd
Apr 20, 2024
LC COIN
Nverjos. The dev behind Coceter Chronicles.
Also whoever the dev was behind Family Values, disappeared without a trace or even saying that they quit, they just deleted their profile from forums and was never heard from again.

Reinhard

Registered
Lewd
May 15, 2023
LC COIN
Cloudlet. Making True Bond, guy just went silent.

But also any dev that just goes silent, then the game becomes abandoned without a word. That annoys the shit out of me. At least say "Hey, I have abandoned this shit. Bye and thanks for your money"

DXLELITE

Registered
Lewd
Nov 14, 2023
LC COIN
Hard to say there are a few Blue Cat the Dev of Ecchi Sensei, The Dev of Offcuts, Luxee The dev of Apartment 69(For going from fast updates to maybe once a year if lucky) and the Dev of Reluctant Archon.

Reactions: 1 user

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
I'm having a hard time remembering the developer name but it was sel something that dude released the same game multiple times and never finished them.

datarelay

Just nuking around
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 30, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
besides the Abandoned ones, Saria Reclaimed
Dude had this very nice prototype of a Karryn's Prison + MadMax, then suddenly changed the entire game for the most boring, obnoxious VN card game imaginable. Out of fuckign nowhere. Obviously, the game toke a massive dip in reviews and now its mocked around f nine five

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Luxee, just due to the eons before updates

fallfallen

Registered
Lewd
Jul 19, 2022
LC COIN
all the people that are making games just to abandon them, keep making new ones and abandon them.

smb77

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
sirdammed radiant dev, slow and minuscule updates too bad cause the game is really good
Definitely this! Game is so damn good but the updates take ages to be deployed and the content generally lacks even though the long interval of updates.

Reactions: 1 user

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
anyone heard of AORRTA ... THE DEV IS A LEGEND! the guy has reloaded the game so many a times .. all while crossing borders challenging government etc. i wish him well

Back
Top Bottom