Which characters or scenes awoke something in you.

Chujcieobchodzi

Registered
Lewd
Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
Which characters or scenes from movies, cartoons, anime, comics awoke something in you?

Mine definitely was Raven from Teen Titans, Gwen from Total Drama Island and Rogue from x-men cartoon

djky

Registered
Lewd
May 28, 2023
LC COIN
that very aggressive squirrel in the sword in the stone. wrapping him up with the tail was something else

ohhagb

Lurker Extraordinaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 8, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Kim Possible. I like Redheads :love:

shimi

Just a totally normal person here
Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2023
LC COIN
Which characters or scenes from movies, cartoons, anime, comics awoke something in you?

Mine definitely was Raven from Teen Titans, Gwen from Total Drama Island and Rogue from x-men cartoon
Totally Spies!

podllboq

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2023
LC COIN
Speaking of adult games, since we're here - this game, this character, this exact image.
Although, the image itself will tell you nothing unless you've played it. There's a heavy story in the game and a heavier one that inspired (for lack of a better word) the author to create this game in the first place.

You must be registered to see attachments

Gorion

Socially Anti-social
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Uh, none. Something would have had to be asleep to have woken up, and i seem to have just always been the way I am. It's just kinda innate.

Zombiedaddy

Under Elsa's bed
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1

My answer to your question is HERE and HERE. ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom