Where's all the instigators?

samthespacemaninspac

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
Hey everyone, I'm looking for recommendations of games where a girl is doing her best to push other girls into the MCs web or encourages interaction between people who wouldn't do so on their own.

I'm not sure if there is a name or tag for this, but if there is please let me know.

Cheers!

Reactions: 1 user

Landlord

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2024
LC COIN
Yeah, I definitely know what you mean and I don't know if there is a fetish/genre name for it either*. I have seen several games where this is a small part of the game but maybe not large.

The Guardian has a little bit of this theme, Lilith does this.
In Single Again one of the girls is saying that she will do this for the MC, she calls it being his "bottom bitch" in the harem. But iirc it hasn't happened really in that game, as of yet.
A Moment of Bliss has a character (Bliss) doing this in one single case (so far).

* I actually was interested myself, so I went through the content tag list on Pururin.to in search for a word for this, but no luck. They have tags for pretty much anything over there, but not this.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 users

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
WVM, Long Road Home, Luke's Way, Milfylicious, and Lost & Found are a few I can think of.

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom