OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
Other Games
You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
When You will do anything for love...
3dcg, male protagonist, harem, vaginal sex, oral sex, masturbation, voyeurism, big ass, big tits, kinetic novel, teasing, creampie,
1. Extract and run.
Ch.6

N/A

Ch.5

N/A

Chp.3

N/A

2023-01-02
Chapter 2 v1.0 added

v1.0

Initial Release
DOWNLOAD
Chapter 1
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
Chapter 2
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* -
Chapter 3
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Chapter 4 Revision
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -
Chapter 5
Win/Linux:
- - -
Mac: - - -

Chapter 6
Win/Linux
- - - -

Mac - - - -

Forum Banners

Attachments

You don't have permission to view attachments. Attachments are hidden.
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 users

Gotenga

Registered
Jun 17, 2022
I have a question about tags. Shouldn't this have an "interracial" tag? The MC clearly looks asian and all the girls are not (they are Caucasian). I don't really care if the tag is used or not in the future I just know that most places have the tag so curious about this.

Also does anyone know if there is some kind of fad or trend for making the MC's asian now? I've noticed several new VN's lately that have used this and the creators were not asian (not that they need to be) so I was wondering if DAZ just makes more of that available or people are just experimenting etc.

Either way there are very few VN's with black MC's which makes sense since the reader usually likes to be able to immerse by identifying with the MC. Most readers (of the English version) are Caucasian so I wonder how this will fare.

The renders look solid but I haven't downloaded yet due to the lack of plot description so far.

Reactions: 1 user

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
I posted your question on the Dev discord.
Edit no tags will be added. There is no interracial at this time in the game and the MC looks the way he looks no matter what race you would like him to be.

Last edited:

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Thread updated to the latest version. I was sent the script last night and I thought I was supposed to proof read and go over the script first....

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
  • Thinking

hrmm

Registered
Nov 19, 2022
is this a remake of the other game? MC and some of the girls are identical
This also confused me for bit. Apparently (minor spoiler) the MC of this game is the brother of the previous game's MC. I think the only girl that is actually identical (or close enough that I can't tell) is the girl on the MC's right in both the banner and first picture (Brooke); she looks essentially the same as Deanna in the first game after she changes her hair. I think Deanna might be bustier, but they've got the same face/hair.

• Thinking

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$0.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Top Bottom