When do you expect there will be a drop in commenters due to people reaching their LC coin goal?

When will the majority of active members reach their LC coin goal?

• Total voters

Sally69

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 26, 2024
LC COIN
Whel maybe the end of the mond. Also depends on how manny new user that comes to the site as whel. I am hoping this place wuld not be to guiet. It's nice to hawe things happend.

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
Honestly I was planning to grind it out but find myself commenting more constructively then ever so I'm hoping that continues for others also?🤞

Reactions: 1 users

Kernist

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 24, 2022
LC COIN
Honestly I was planning to grind it out but find myself commenting more constructively then ever so I'm hoping that continues for others also?🤞
I am kinda forcing my commends but I try to make them as meaningful as I can anyway. I am just not a fan of spamming just to get another +5.

Reactions: 1 user

cog_carmine

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 16, 2022
LC COIN
Maybe some users that weren't very much engaged before will continue partaking in conversations after having made some good experiences in chat
during their journey to members+.

There is so much in this system that's favoring talkative personalities and those with better writing skills. However I think once someone has amassed the 750LC (~150 comments) he/she is less declined to not leave any message. So I think some good stuff will come out of this.

mR1hnq

Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 23, 2023
LC COIN
Maybe some users that weren't very much engaged before will continue partaking in conversations after having made some good experiences in chat
during their journey to members+.

There is so much in this system that's favoring talkative personalities and those with better writing skills. However I think once someone has amassed the 750LC (~150 comments) he/she is less declined to not leave any message. So I think some good stuff will come out of this.
Exactly my opinion. It may not have been the primary objective, but this system of coins got the machine going for a lot of lurkers.

hubb58s

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 7, 2022
LC COIN
My estimate:
Starting date = April 10th
Earn rate = 15 coins/day,
LC coin goal = 600

That would take 40 days, so about 21 days from now or May 20th
i am at 333 right now so but it depends on the topic for me and how tired i am.

Reactions: 1 users

Fapmeister21

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Kinda thanful for those
I... I'm not sure if you know this, mate, but people can get it in one day or two. You need to be talkative in threads in order to get it that fast as many other people are going through the same thing. We also have Moderators that go around and talk as well to help bring up your coin. And those with VIP and Members +, they are also still talking as well.
Noticed this too! Kinda thankful for those mods/vips to help us reach Members+.

• Heart
Back
Top Bottom