When did you give up on console gaming.

luciddream

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
Going to show my age but I had a Nintendo as a kid. Always was a gamer. SNES. Sega. N64 PS PS2 Gamecube PS3. Wii WiiU. It was the Wii U that killed console gaming for me. What a letdown that was. Haven't gone back to consoles since.

Reactions: 1 user

JadedSkywalker

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
LC COIN
I haven't but i'm not much of gamer, i have a ps4 and xbox one, hardly ever use them. Have no current gen, no ps5. no Xbox x. Haven't been a die hard since SNES and ps1.

Heffer

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
PS3 was the latest I had. I've wanted to get back into console gaming, but it's impossible to find the time. I wish my job would just let me play games, but they keep saying I have to do work.

amarnaamnai

Registered
Jan 3, 2023
LC COIN
Last played with the PS3 extensively. I bought a PS4 when it came it but never played much as I had a PC at the time as well and it just felt like the worse system for playing.

Dutchdude66

Registered
Lewd
Aug 12, 2023
LC COIN
Going to show my age but I had a Nintendo as a kid. Always was a gamer. SNES. Sega. N64 PS PS2 Gamecube PS3. Wii WiiU. It was the Wii U that killed console gaming for me. What a letdown that was. Haven't gone back to consoles since.

Same here, though i never got a Wii, i stopped at the gamecube. Been a PC gamer since.

LonePerv

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2024
LC COIN
Never had any console. My childhood was eating dirts and sand. I went straight to PC gaming

renevatia

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2023
LC COIN
Mostly gaming on PC not been much into consoles except Nintendo for the Zelda games.
So haven't really quit console except for Nintendo.
Though I never used xbox and the playstation consoles though.

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Outside, yelling at kids to get off my lawn
Website
theevilsurgeon.com
LC COIN
We're probably around the same age, so you're not that old. ;)

I haven't stopped gaming on consoles. Not playing as much, but I can't give it up. When you said Sega.. did you have a Sega Genesis? I remember I got that when everybody else was getting the Super Nintendo. lol

Reactions: 2 users

Chilly

Registered
Lewd
Jun 14, 2022
LC COIN
I stopped console gaming after the Xbox 360, which was when I got my first gaming PC. I had a PS1, PS2, Xbox 360 and then got a PC. I still have a couple of consoles - a Nintendo Switch which I don't use often, and a Nintendo 3DS which I haven't touched in years - but they're there if I ever want them. I just like the freedom of a PC, because I can do other things on it too (obviously you can on consoles, but PC is much more open), and I can choose what goes in it and on it, especially because I'm using Linux.

Heffaklump

Registered
Lewd
Jun 25, 2023
LC COIN
Got a PS1 Slim when the PS2 came out and the PS2 Slim a year or two before the PS3 because single parent household.
Had to sell both because poor.
Granddad comes in clutch with an old Pentium 4 I overclocked the snot out of.
And in to the bay i sailed.

luciddream

VIP
Registered
Lewd
Sep 19, 2023
LC COIN
We're probably around the same age, so you're not that old. ;)

I haven't stopped gaming on consoles. Not playing as much, but I can't give it up. When you said Sega.. did you have a Sega Genesis? I remember I got that when everybody else was getting the Super Nintendo. lol
Yup. A SEGA genesis . Those Sonic games were great.

Reactions: 1 user

wwWolf

Registered
Lewd
Sep 17, 2022
LC COIN
Had a couple consoles...
But when I build a good enough PC... never looked back.

jbdmx007

Registered
Lewd
Sep 4, 2023
LC COIN
Console gaming died for me around end of 2021/beginning 2022. Covid was a blessing with the release of warzone.

socko55

Lurkma Balls
Registered
Lewd
May 24, 2023
LC COIN
When my PC finally caught up.

I think my last console was an XBOX 360.

grimjah12

Registered
Lewd
Mar 13, 2023
LC COIN
When most of the games I play stopped being console exclusives. I usually just get a decent enough laptop since I can carry it everywhere. I travel too much for a console or desktop to be worth it.

Satsujin

Registered
Lewd
May 25, 2023
LC COIN
Around the PS3 era, i didn´t have they time to play like before and focused my free time in anime more than games and now that i have time to play i felt for the gacha games.

jdub1221

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
I was happy remaining a blissfully ignorant console player, what finally made me switch was all of my friends moving to PC gaming.

babyreus

Registered
Lewd
Aug 25, 2022
LC COIN
for me halfway thru ps4 as most games could be played on pc, still planning to buy a ps5 for the exclusive games just not sure when.

Reactions: 1 users

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom