Whats your favourite PC videogame of all time ?

Mazda6_Rider

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
I'd love to know everyone's favourite videogame of all time, SFW or NSFW is fine.
Mine is "The Witcher 3"

Reactions: 4 users

Murtagh

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
I think I'll go with modded Skyrim. That game is simply immortal at this point and it is even a base for even some completely different games depending on how much modded it is 😅

Mr.Lurker

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
last time i played before my pc broke down was All AC until AC Black flag and batman i forgot the title lol. sleeping dog is also good.

Mazda6_Rider

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
last time i played before my pc broke down was All AC until AC Black flag and batman i forgot the title lol. sleeping dog is also good.
Sleeping Dogs still holds up to this day in terms of the story and graphics.

Reactions: 2 users

Evil Surgeon

Resident Dumbass
Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2022
Outside, yelling at kids to get off my lawn
LC COIN
Ooh.. kind of a toss up. On one hand, I absolutely love the Mass Effect Trilogy.. the original. I ain't buying shit ass remastered legendary edition when I already like what I have. lol

And Fallout: New Vegas. I think both.. enough said.

Reactions: 1 user

Mazda6_Rider

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
Ooh.. kind of a toss up. On one hand, I absolutely love the Mass Effect Trilogy.. the original. I ain't buying shit ass remastered legendary edition when I already like what I have. lol

And Fallout: New Vegas. I think both.. enough said.
i have 272 Hours on the Remastered Trilogy, The game is Amazing with Mods.

Reactions: 1 users

nikolasmusica

Registered
Lewd
Mar 15, 2023
LC COIN
I have to say Red Dead Redemption 2. There have been few other games that captivated me as it did. The tone of the story. The soundtrack and overall gameplay is just top of the pile for me.

Mr.Lurker

Registered
Lewd
Sep 16, 2023
LC COIN
I have to say Red Dead Redemption 2. There have been few other games that captivated me as it did. The tone of the story. The soundtrack and overall gameplay is just top of the pile for me.
i also wanted to play RDR 2 a lot of gamers said that it was really good

darkmkfv

Registered
Lewd
Oct 8, 2023
LC COIN
For the Plot (the real one) and the style for me is Mass Effect (ignoring the disappointment of the ending although some mods can improve that), the history and the moral dilemmas that are included on the game make it more enjoyable and complex. The soundtrack is also legendary

Mazda6_Rider

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2023
LC COIN
For the Plot (the real one) and the style for me is Mass Effect (ignoring the disappointment of the ending although some mods can improve that), the history and the moral dilemmas that are included on the game make it more enjoyable and complex. The soundtrack is also legendary
I REALLY love the Reapers as enemies, when you first saw Sovereign on Virmire its like an undefeated enemy and you truly feel powerless against the reapers.

Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom