What's your favorite Loli and/or Shota game?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1963
  • Start date
  • Replies 96
  • Views 25K

Dr14

Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
My favorite loli is koneko from Dxd. Not a game but still. For a game I like Ada from parental love

Attachments

• OIP.jpeg
    OIP.jpeg
    54.2 KB · Views: 4
Reactions: 1 user

silkbra

Registered
Lewd
Jan 30, 2023
LC COIN
Such a sharp pain has my favorite renders. I loved playing One Summer in Lolliwood.

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

jjtt

Registered
Lewd
Jan 6, 2024
LC COIN
Malignant and Apocalypse are my current favorites. but there are so many good games i like as well. hey, a bad pizza is still good food.

Reactions: 1 users

_Mayu_

Registered
Lewd
Oct 6, 2023
LC COIN
Lessons in love even if lately...MC had become a drama-queen

frozted

Registered
Lewd
Jan 18, 2024
LC COIN
Burned
Malignant
Sinful City: Fight for Love
Parental Love
Rational Chaos
SSP

ernesto

Registered
Feb 9, 2024
LC COIN
OSiL without a doubt.

But digging in the loli style made me discover a loooot of other good avn. But strangely, i am more critic and some things in them bothers me.
But it's quite normal: it was my first pedo experience in the avn, and made me look at it with another prism of vew. And i fucking liked it (make people laugh, make people think and learn, and they'll evolve). This was the first, and all our first lets us a special thought. Good or bad according to one's own experience. but still.
After that i tried to find other lolis avn, and were more and more pissed of by the extreme-and-huge tits everywhere. But i find some gold nuggets, and finally landed here. And for what it count, i want to give contribution (damn, the french word is better to explain the process of it: cotisation) to help finance the site.

So thanks for this thread, it show that without a list we all found the same ones, test them, and somehow like them. And the fun part is: there are always still some we haven't played yet ! :D

Ho, and i'm pissed off by the loli/teen confusion. A loli is not a teen. Damn. Thanks to some bright people, we still find avn with real lolis and not some "young teens" (that's just a fuckin' pleonasm) marked as lolis in the proposed tags.
For the Shotas, it's fun and like "ntr": if it hurts your manlyhood, think again about the whole thing ! I recommand the RPfan Games, even there is a lot of loli/shota games, they're really good. As for shota-only games, i'm not interested, so i don't know what exist. But it's obvious and logical that people search that to. If you got some lead, share for those who likes it ! (or are we still in elementary school, mocking and picking on people because they're not have the same shoes that advertisement or culture told you to have ? :) )

A "what's your hated-disvavored lolis/shotas games" thread ? ("if you like it give it to the people you like, if you don't like it give it to the people you don't like")

<3
I am trying to find that game here...by any chance have you seen it?

SSLover

Registered
Nov 14, 2023
LC COIN
It's outdated - has no gameplay - linear as fuck. But the Art and how story progresses is so good its my #1 game and has been for a long time. To this day no game has ever come close to how good this one is.

I'm talking about Oneshota Natsu Yasumi.
You must be registered to see attachments

Doc5252

Game Developer
Advertiser
Registered
Lewd
May 18, 2022
LC COIN
Hilarious af? Certainly!
Hot? About as much as eating Ice Cream in Antarctica...
I'm guessing it's been a while since you've played any of my games? Let's just say I've improved my art in every way possible....except animations. I still suck at those. I'm getting better with them though.

You must be registered to see attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom