LC COIN
Hard to say. They're all played by the same two DAZ models :/

Reactions: 1 users

Impulse 9

Registered
Lewd
Jan 28, 2024
LC COIN
Never even thought of skin color in games. I just see girls and I like them all for their...personality

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Gazon731

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
I could mention Demon Boy but it was fkn abandoned... Lydia is the best ebony DAZ character, and I still can't figure out which base model it is. Every other character I saw are white models with skin toned to black 🤦‍♂️.

Reactions: 1 user

hellgyf

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Hard to say. They're all played by the same two DAZ models :/
Oh thanks for your awnser, I understand now why there are not many games with it
I guess we need to wait or create ourself 3D models to hope having more games creator to use them.
I don't know if IA can already create new 3D models with a lot of polygons based on prompt,
the future will be great for videogames when it will be possible, 3D modeling isn't easy

hellgyf

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
I could mention Demon Boy but it was fkn abandoned... Lydia is the best ebony DAZ character, and I still can't figure out which base model it is. Every other character I saw are white models with skin toned to black 🤦‍♂️.
I didn't play this one, just checked indeed abandoned two years ago
sad
There is a big lack in this category :/

Hobobobb

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
Hey friends,

I have to admit that I love ebony girls, maybe some you have the same kink,
sadly there are not so much ebony caracters in games,
Do you know any ? that maybe I don't know or didn't play yet
And what is your favorite ?

Peace :)
Wife Trainer has 2 Ebony girls, one is a wife (a main target, I wouldn't call them love interests), the other is a side character.

There is another game called 'Hailey' I think? Where one of the main LI's is a black girl. This whole game is very good.

NaughtySheepNZ

Registered
Lewd
May 13, 2023
LC COIN
Thank you for this thread, been looking for this genre specifically. Hopefully we get some more games / characters. Family Faring has as great ebony girl that appears as one of the friends of the MC's daughter. Any content like that would be great to see.

U

User_105953

Unconfirmed
Ebony MILFs in adult games: Same character model, skin texture, hair style... :sneaky: (y)

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
They're not too common. Can't actually remember. Younger, not MIFL. I avoid games with the MILF tag. 50 myself and that's about all that's available IRL so non-loli games I prefer them like 18-25. Get more than a little older than me, it's not a cougar it's a sabretooth (look it up on Urban Dictionary.)

Shiva

Registered
Lewd
May 5, 2022
LC COIN
Quick response would be 'Shut Up and Dance' and late game 'Midlife Crisis'. They both have lovely dark-skinned ladies.

Hope that helps

Tinn_Mann

Registered
Lewd
Jul 30, 2022
LC COIN
Old Friends and Public Transport was pretty good. I guess it was abandoned though

Tosser

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Haven't seen many, but Haley's story had a well done character as did Sunshine Love. The SL character was a side girl, while Haley's was a primary LI. There's also a mother/daughter duo in My Dorm - not a big fan of mom, but the daughter is done well.

I enjoy having the variety, but some Dev's have trouble getting the lighting right, so it takes away from the enjoyment.

hellgyf

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2024
LC COIN
Thanks for your anwsers , there was also Way of Sin which was great but not updated since one year

Back
Top Bottom