What's been your favorite travel experience?

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
I'm sure we all come from every corner of the earth but where have you each traveled to that left an impact?

I think my favorite spot I've seen was visiting Hawaii. I went while a volcano was actively erupting on the big island and took a tour flight near the geyser. It was insane! You could feel the heat from the lava and we were hundreds of feet in the air. Such a cool experience I felt really lucky.

Ali ibn Hassan

Registered
Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
Going by train

crissombra

Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
I haven't traveled much, but with my family we went to the Dominican Republic and it was incredible. We went to a resort

BeanieBaby

Registered
Lewd
Mar 28, 2023
LC COIN
Well it was 1993 and AOL was the thing :) I spent the summer traveling around the country having sex with all the women I met online! :p I'm still with the last one I met :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users

pierce125

Registered
Lewd
Mar 23, 2023
LC COIN
Going to San Diego, meeting a group of fellow tourists, and having a blast with them around town. The most fun I've ever had at a baseball game, and it was with the Padres of all teams.

Reactions: 1 user

Kastel0

Registered
Lewd
Aug 11, 2023
LC COIN
In the summers of my college years, 3 friends and me drove through most of Southwestern Europe in a van.

slashdash

Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2023
LC COIN
In the summers of my college years, 3 friends and me drove through most of Southwestern Europe in a van.
Woah that sounds awesome. Traveling in a van across the countryside is such a vibe. It must have been a really cool experience. Did you have a country that you stopped in that left an impression or was it the traveling that was the best part?

borregad

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Woah that sounds awesome. Traveling in a van across the countryside is such a vibe. It must have been a really cool experience. Did you have a country that you stopped in that left an impression or was it the traveling that was the best part?
hell yes. van life the best life...well, when you have choice i guess

ErmilokSs

Russian Comrade
Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
My greatest travel experience was when i was 15 year old. Long journey to the local store for delicious bottle of beer.

Back
Top Bottom