What would be the perfect adult game for you?

Yeetbruh

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2023
LC COIN
3D, male MC, incest, branching paths. I got my story ideas for my perfect game, maybe I'll make it one day.

Reactions: 1 user

AlphaKings

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
3D, Male Protagonist, Loli, Incest, Milf. Literally the greatest combination ever

Reactions: 1 users

HuevosAzules

Weird Lurker
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
3D or AI style, male MC, kinky wife and loli kids, sister with her young daughters, all living together in a happy incestuous family. And, why not throw in some femboy maids just for the fun of it! ;)

AlBetGam

Registered
Lewd
Dec 11, 2023
LC COIN
Male MC, teacher in a girl's school where his daughter attends. I have stray ideas for plot and setup (one being "he's investigating something while undercover as a teacher and didn't know his daughter would be there") but ultimately I kinda just want Teacher's Pets back.

2D or 3D? I'm not that picky. Just make it high quality.

Windchill

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
LC COIN
Thought of this one last night.
Pimp simulator
You find/groom talent, manage them, some old hand at it, some new young talent. You can buy upgrades to clothes, body, mind.
Then pimp then out and controlling the scene with the john- and John types can wreck some newbies so you have to be careful, or deviant.

If anyone knows of anything like this, Post it because now I want to play it!

Edit add: the story/game play is the most important, so 2d/3d style isn't as important, but I think this subject lends itself to 3d.

Back
Top Bottom