What was the worst advice you've ever received?

U

User_103781

Unconfirmed
Ignore the bullies and they will leave you alone.
Pure fucking bullshit.

You want to get rid of bullies?
You beat them into an inch of there life.
An inch because murders get you trown in prison.

Reactions: 2 users

Gorm13

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
LC COIN
It doesn't matter what you study, as long as it's something you're interested in.

Turns out an interest in literature doesn't pay the bills.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
You should stay over, my mom never checks my room

momothemonster

the creature whom lurks
Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
"if you don't like your current job you should just quit."
yeah then what big guy? take a minimum wage job that you also don't like? live like a hobo?

"you shouldn't invest in bitcoin it will go nowhere. you'd be basically flushing your money down the toilet" (back in 2010 when it was under a dollar per bitcoin)

"you should marry before having seqs". yeah, why exactly would i bet half my stuff that I'd be with a woman for the rest of my life when i don't have to?

"you can trust the police." good one, they always seem to want to "deport my smartass back to mexico". i am not originally from mexico(did live there for a bit though)

"the government would never lie" you know they're lying if their lips are moving.

Ignore the bullies and they will leave you alone.
Pure fucking bullshit.
dang did we meet the same idiot in hs? had a kid who would harass me non stop and his friends would join in(i guess i was a easy target being fat, short and latino). finally one day i had a brick in my bag and when he went to punch me he broke his hand on it followed by me kicking him in the nads when he was down and crying. a day of oss later nobody messed with me.

i probably have more bad advice from my life but those are the big ones.

• Heart

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
If you put in the work now you'll be happy later in life. How fucking late is later when I'm dead.

M0rfi

Registered
Lewd
Jan 31, 2023
LC COIN
There's somebody in Africa who is starving and doesn't have food or water, so once you feel discouraged, keep in mind this to remind yourself that your battles is shit.
In general, when they give an example that someone has it worse in the world, it means you can’t feel bad and your problems are crap.

Reactions: 2 users
U

User_7102

Unconfirmed
There's somebody in Africa who is starving and doesn't have food or water, so once you feel discouraged, keep in mind this to remind yourself that your battles is shit.
In general, when they give an example that someone has it worse in the world, it means you can’t feel bad and your problems are crap.
Totally agree with this. It can be important to realize sometimes our specific problem may not actually be that big of a deal but we need to be able to express our feelings and work to understand that. Not just have a total disregard for our issues.

Reactions: 1 user

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
-do it for your family
-make your parents proud
-its not that bad
-we only want your best
-dont talk back
-thats a sin
-our roof our rules
-weed is addictive
...i could write for hours, but i think twisting the topic and posting the only good advice i ever recieved my be shorter: be yourself and fuck the others

encassion

invisible
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 5, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Women on their periods should be isolated for 1 week, while the evil drains. My ex wife was insufferable after I tried to lock her up in the basement.
Also found out it is frowned upon to take your disrespectful kids to the edge of town and have the towns people stone them. A friend tried it, not me.
Love thy neighbor as thy self; my neighbor is such a dick.
Don't ask questions. The worst advice of them all.

UnusualUsername

Registered
Lewd
May 2, 2024
LC COIN
People who say you need to try everything.. That's just pure bullshit.. You don't need a lot. You need what you want and that's it. Happyness is an emotion that we can control similar to fear or excitement. You're happy if you want to, not if you have tried to fuck 1000 girls and took every drug possible...

Back
Top Bottom