What the worst song on the album [blank]

Windchill

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Like the title, post the album and the artist, and what you think is the worst song on that album.

Try to stick with great albums, well wait, my great is different than your great-skip that, maybe try to keep it less obscure, no skip that, post the album you want.

I'll start,
Fleetwood Mac Rumours
Ironically for this site, I choose 'Oh Daddy'

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

SmithyGuy

Registered
Lewd
Mar 20, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Linkin Park Hybrid theory (deluxe editon)
Point of Authority (crystal method remix)

Windchill

Registered
Lewd
Jun 28, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Dirty deeds is possibly the worst song I've ever heard. And that includes songs that are intentionally bad
I don't think you are wrong, but I first heard it as a kid and thought it was hilarious, so nostalgic bliss I suppose.

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Members+
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Removing "Dyers Eve" from And justice for all by Metallica. IMO it would kinda be like
removing "Meet the street rats " from Loli greatest hits

gremlin42

Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
'A Kiss Before You Go' by Katzenjammer and i'd lose 'God's Great Dust Storm'. I've just never liked or 'got' that track

JadedSkywalker

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jun 7, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I can't think of one but i know their are albums with one good or two good songs. I remember this because you'd just download the one good song for 99 cents on itunes and not buy the CD because it would be a coaster.

K4r45u

Registered
Aug 27, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
This might be a controversial opinion because a lot of people talk about how good it is, and I agree to an extent. David Lee Roth's first solo album Eat 'em and Smile would be a perfect album if it wasn't for "Ladies Nite in Buffalo?" I don't even think it's a bad song, it just feels so much more subdued and out of character of the rest of the album. Of course Steve Vai's playing is still immaculate, and the solo rips but the main riff and tempo just feels out. That's Life plays with a slower tempo but plays up the bombast of the kind of man who does Louis Prima covers, and has fun on Jazzier pieces like "Big Bad Bill is Sweet William Now" back when was in Van Halen. Again, I do like the song but I think it's the weakest on an album that is nothing but bangers.

Back
Top Bottom