What the hell, and thank you

phred.savage

Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2023
LC COIN
So, the grind is grindy, I get it. I hate it, but I get it. Progression is painful and slow, and when I logged off the other night, I'd finally amassed a blistering 72LC. Today, I log in, see my 72LC staring back at me and then hit refresh. My LC updated to 51. Wait, that's the wrong damned direction?

How does that happen? DId a thread I replied and interacted on get purged? I'm just wondering at the negative and how that can be a thing.

Also, thanks for the 150 redemption code, which got me further in an instant than the last couple of weeks of me trying to like a couple of posts or threads, only to be stymied by the incredibly long timer to discourage grindiness, get pissed and leave again.

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
daily coins were removed yesterday / some thread deleted / something got adjusted yet again
any possible reason

chenzhou

Registered
Lewd
Mar 23, 2024
LC COIN
Da site mod made changes and revoked the credit for daily log ins. The 150 was to fix that.

The way I avoided the grind was to have about 6 threads I was watching and flipping to other sites after posting a comment, reaction or taking a :poop:
:ninja:

phred.savage

Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2023
LC COIN
daily coins were removed yesterday / some thread deleted / something got adjusted yet again
any possible reason
One bad thing about being slow on that grind is having the daily thing being revoked screwed me, taking away a sizeable chunk of what I'd earned. At least it's explainable, even if it's frustrating

phred.savage

Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2023
LC COIN
Da site mod made changes and revoked the credit for daily log ins. The 150 was to fix that.

The way I avoided the grind was to have about 6 threads I was watching and flipping to other sites after posting a comment, reaction or taking a :poop:
:ninja:
I've a handful that I watch, even a couple that I comment on. I just don't like posting for the purpose of posting, and I can read two or three posts in their entirety faster than the like timer runs out, which makes things extra spicy for my frustration levels.

Reactions: 1 users

Arabsky

Registered
Lewd
Oct 16, 2023
LC COIN
I've a handful that I watch, even a couple that I comment on. I just don't like posting for the purpose of posting, and I can read two or three posts in their entirety faster than the like timer runs out, which makes things extra spicy for my frustration levels.
+

Reactions: 1 user
Back
Top Bottom