What other non-AVN games are you playing?

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Usually, if I'm not in the mood for adult visual novel, I'd either go to Itch.io for games/VN or go to Newgrounds to play Flash games/VN. Though, everyone has their own preferences. I get the feeling a lot of us normally stick with AVN than they do non-AVN. Lol

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
LC COIN
Then I guess I'll be one of the exclusions who play AVNs only when horny (and when my favourite hooker is busy), otherwise I stick to ETS2, NFS MW 2005, Hard Truck Apocalypse, GOF 2 HD and all kinds of old games (2015 and older) cuz the most of nowadays mainstream games simply suck.

NFS MW 2005, Golf 5, top speed: 484 kph. :D

Attachments

• NFSMW_GOLF-417kph.png
    NFSMW_GOLF-417kph.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
U

User_4246

Unconfirmed
I'm usually on my PS5 if I'm not reading AVN's, so I'd be playing FFXIV, DQ11, AC Valhalla/Origins/Odyssey, or come June I'll be playing FFXVI.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
VIP
VIPplus
Lewd
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
LC COIN
Farming Simulator 17,19 and 22 both play and mod... Maps and mods for that game. occasionally Fallout 4. I own all of the Fall out games. Also play things like SpinTires Mudrunner.
One of my current mod projects.
image.png

image.png

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
LC COIN
Here's what I did tonight while not playing any AVN games. :D

You must be registered to see media

At the time of making the video I'm number 8 in the Blacklist, so I'm guessing that when the car is maxxed out, it could probably do 600 km/h.
No, these results were not made using trainers. There are no trainers for Linux!

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Website
valsobg.blogspot.com
LC COIN
Here's the Golf in the final version of my mod for NFS MW called "Street King v4". The changes are many but most importantly - the cops can bust you only if you hit "reset car" in front of them. If you just slow down and stop, they can't bust you, the chopper is a useless mindless bot and no spikes in roadblocks. The NOS is practically infinite bc it refills faster than you use it. And the fastest car in the game is the VW GOLF GTI (GOLF 5). Tomorrow I'll make a video to make sure of the exact top speed it can do bc the written in the picture below is just an estimate based on the tuning and the junk parts it has and also on the final gear ratio I've set.

You must be registered to see attachments

stuff24

Registered
Lewd
Jan 10, 2023
LC COIN
FF7 Rebirth, I'm not sure they needed to split it into three full games but it's still a blast

NAmeuser

Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
LC COIN
Having fun in watch dogs legion's open world mostly, the challenges in kena bridge of spirits are also nice when I want to have some short fun
Beyond a steel sky is another really fun experience, I like games with less action as well
I haven't seen much of this game online so if someone wants a nice puzzle game with an incredible artstyle this one is a good pick, only complaint is that it's too short, about 6 hours
The little nightmares games also fall in the same great puzzles, great visuals, too short category
Planet zoo or jurassic world evolution 2 when I'm feeling creative or just want to ride the monorail

renevatia

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2023
LC COIN
Pathfinder: WotR and Elden Ring mostly these days. The backlog is long. Spent about 700h in Pathfinder: WotR before finishing the game first(restartitis is a bothersome condition)

JD1747

Registered
Lewd
Aug 2, 2022
LC COIN
Played the hell out of Last Epoch recently. May try Helldivers 2 or Palworld to see if they live up to the hype.

Murtagh

Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
I am still playing LoL ARAMs and... Genshin? (nah i do only dailes/events there until new zone and Arlecchino came out) + some random singleplayer games that occasionaly peek my interests

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom