What kind of games/tags are your least favorites and why?

SithLord

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 29, 2024
LC COIN
If you also have any funny experiences with some games that had those tags please share lmao

dudeplayer

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2023
LC COIN
sandbox and kinetic novels. sandbox because i usually don't know what to do next and will probably miss an important event that can help my character out or something and kinetic as at that point, it's not really a game in my opinion.

Reactions: 1 users

sentinel13

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 2, 2022
LC COIN
I don't really care for NTR. I don't mind if a game has it, as long as it's optional, but I tend to identify with the MC so NTR tends to feel a bit like being cucked, which isn't my thing. More power to you if it is, but I don't really get it.

LewdLewy

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 7, 2023
LC COIN
sandbox and kinetic novels. sandbox because i usually don't know what to do next and will probably miss an important event that can help my character out or something and kinetic as at that point, it's not really a game in my opinion.
I don't understand the hate I see all the time for kinetic novels. Isn't it basically equivalent to a comic book or graphic novel?

If it has good story and all that, isn't it still worthwhile to experience?

Reactions: 1 user

Ansfeb

Registered
Lewd
LV

Dec 12, 2023
LC COIN
The ntr is really a particular fetish a small minority like it
Netori and Netorare not to be confused

Knoxin4

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Vore and while not a tag, massively massive muscles on games focused on gay men.

DiegBrand

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 18, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I'll go basic and say NTR, after all I don't like games where I'm not in control.

SharpGamer7

Registered
LV

Jun 3, 2022
LC COIN
Sandbox games because I either don't know what to do or it is super grindy and not really a fun grind either. Monsters or monster girl because I prefer humans.

cleanermc

Registered
Lewd
LV

Jun 25, 2022
LC COIN
I also dont like ntr the girls in the vns need to be for me the mc not other guys

Back
Top Bottom