What is your biggest sexual fantasy?

Gumshoe

Registered
Lewd
Mar 11, 2024
LC COIN
Give an example of Sexual fantasy since idk the difference between sexual fantasy and fetish.

Reactions: 1 user

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Give an example of Sexual fantasy since idk the difference between sexual fantasy and fetish.
Isn't it the exact same thing?

Deostias2

Registered
Lewd
May 20, 2023
LC COIN
like the classic movie Taboo (1980) and the super scene when the mother gets out of bed in the middle of the night and goes to her son's room, and looks at him with lust, that scene is the most erotic, and I always like it. goes crazy. I imagine the same situation with me being the son in bed with an erection and my mother watching half hidden from the door and licking her lips. i put a link to the "fantasy"

Reactions: 1 users

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
The first thing I thought of you couldn't get me to say out loud with pliers and a blowtorch so I'm just gonna say sleep sex with wife.

• Thinking
Reactions: 2 users

menalaos

Registered
Lewd
Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
Threesome with a mother/daughter pair in which I knock both of them up.

Reactions: 1 users

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN

What is your biggest sexual fantasy?​

They're 3, actually.
1. The dark fantasy: Having Hecate's control powers over people ("My Best Deal") and using that power I have endless fuck sessions with my older sister. The best part is that she's 12 years older than me and is in age where she can't get pregnant anymore, so I can fill her pussy as many times as I can and want.
2. The light fantasy: Having the love powers of Selene ("My Best Deal") to instill an insatiable love for me in my sister, making her want to fuck me until we both pass out of exhaustion. Or me going in birthday suit with a hard on, thus "telling" her she needs to lie down and spread her legs.
3. The pragmatic fantasy: Having both powers, so I can do her in any way I please at the moment.

Loliholic

Thirsty Lesbian
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
A real burning men festival with lesbian orgies around the fires ^^

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Come on you guys need to have some more fun with this. I want a woman to crawl on her hands and knees to me and take off my pants using only her mouth. She gives me a sloppy blow job. Then lactates on my dick before she rides me hard, while I suck and squeeze more milk from her.

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
The first thing I thought of you couldn't get me to say out loud with pliers and a blowtorch so I'm just gonna say sleep sex with wife.
Are you sure you don't want to share?

You must be registered to see attachments

• Much Love

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
2 women at once - on on mouth other on dick. Aggressive.
For some reason also always fantasized about being raped by a (good looking) woman.

• Haha

Enot1964

Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 5, 2024
LC COIN
OK, I'm thinking it would be nice to have a pre-death orgasm. Of course, with a stroke etc. it's hard to experience that. But if I'm going to die, I'm going to die with music. The only thing is, I don't want it to happen during real sex. I wouldn't want to psychologically injure my partner.

• Haha
Back
Top Bottom