WHAT IS THE GAME THAT LEFT YOU SATISFIED FROM BEGINNING TO FINISH?

manjaro4

Registered
Lewd
Dec 9, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
WHAT IS THE GAME THAT LEFT YOU SATISFIED FROM BEGINNING TO FINISH?

Reactions: 2 users

Tosser

Grinding Up
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Leap of Faith.

Well, as satisfied as one can be with a VN you don't want to end.

Reactions: 1 users

Risk6702

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Leap of Faith.

Well, as satisfied as one can be with a VN you don't want to end.
Yep, Leap of Faith was so amazing from the beginning to the end. If anyone haven't played yet, I totally recommend this VN.

amor_omnibus_item

Registered
Lewd
Aug 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Whoops I misspoke i was confusing that title with Light of my Life. If you don't find yourself attracted to the character at first play though a bit to make up your mind.

Reactions: 1 user

Ginger6409

Registered
Lewd
Mar 27, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I'd have to go with The Visit, by Stiglet. I don't know what black magic lightning in a bottle he managed to capture, but when I discovered this game, I was hooked and eagerly awaiting updates and endings, including the Nikki ending added due to popular demand. Wish Stiglet managed to stick around, but at least he gave us this gem before vanishing into the sunset.

amor_omnibus_item

Registered
Lewd
Aug 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I'd have to go with The Visit, by Stiglet. I don't know what black magic lightning in a bottle he managed to capture, but when I discovered this game, I was hooked and eagerly awaiting updates and endings, including the Nikki ending added due to popular demand. Wish Stiglet managed to stick around, but at least he gave us this gem before vanishing into the sunset.
I'm not sure if i played this, i'll have to check it out!

shazz32

Registered
Lewd
Feb 29, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Whoops I misspoke i was confusing that title with Light of my Life. If you don't find yourself attracted to the character at first play though a bit to make up your mind.
Light of My Life is probably my favorite VN. Can't wait for the next chapter.

• Heart

VND

weirdo
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Feb 4, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
I will try. ty

ji3g417

Registered
Lewd
Oct 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Mist
In this world, there are monster(? outside
the humankind only left 4, you and your women
you defeat monster king, and have a happiness future

goddamn, doesn't it sound like some kind of Isekai harem work?

• Heart
Reactions: 3 users

Tosser

Grinding Up
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I also think you misunderstood my comment: I loved everything about LoF. The only dissatisfaction is that it, indeed, had to come to an end. I'd love to be playing new VNs based on the various endings of it.

Republican Bear

Your Loli's Are Mine
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Nov 25, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Power Vaccum, Leap of Faith, Summers Gone, Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening and Dreams of Desire.

Reactions: 3 users

Tosser

Grinding Up
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Checked the title as I didn't recognize it right off. Yeah - weird looking LIs, but hear it's a decent VN. Have it on my list.

Tosser

Grinding Up
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 2, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Power Vaccum, Leap of Faith, Summers Gone, Acting Lessons, Depraved Awakening and Dreams of Desire.
Power Vacuum is one I had on the watch list, then took off. It seemed to me a bit chaotic and all the talk of "good endings/bad endings" for each release, and that GUI that looks like it should have a plaque that says "abandon all hope, ye who enter here" just finally made me pause the thought and unwatch for now.

What's the deal with it? Does it actually have an arc and story, or is it like a TV sketch comedy that may have a theme about it, but doesn't really go anywhere in particular?

DmntdMky

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Once in a Lifetime by Caribdis and Depraved Awakening by Phillygames were both good all the way thru.

• Heart
Back
Top Bottom