What genres need more games

cocopaaa

Registered
Lewd
Oct 6, 2023
LC COIN
I think school setting and fantasy are too common. I want more games like desert stalker or post apocalyptic

Reactions: 2 users

PSLneon

Registered
Lewd
Oct 20, 2023
LC COIN
Grand strategy, need more games so paradox doesn't have the monopoly in the good ones

AvariceGreed

Registered
Lewd
Jun 21, 2023
LC COIN
We need more games that mix genres in unexpected ways, it's not so much that games don't exist, but they pick slow and safe combinations

Reactions: 1 users

Munder_Score

Registered
Lewd
Sep 20, 2023
LC COIN
Good question. You know, I wish there were more extremely accurate historical simulation games. It seems that historical settings would eliminate many of the things that don't make sense in harem games. If you can own literal slaves and women have essentially no power or value outside of child bearing, then having a harem full of women whose highest ambition is to coax you into ejaculating into them isn't just a sexy fantasy its educational. Additionally, my biggest problem with mainstream historical simulation games is that I practically never get to see a vagina or winking pink anus. How much better would Civilization VI be if at the end of every turn you could brutally couple with a concubine or better yet behead your current queen because she insists on bearing only feminine children? Who among us hasn't been pillaging a village in Mount and Blade when a filthy ignorant milkmaid caught our eye and you thought "Boy howdy, If only I could beat, rape and enslave ignorant wretch this would be perfect". You cannot imagine how frustrating it is that I have to get my power fantasies from multiple games of varying quality and art styles; worse still I rarely if ever get to be a corrupt Mesopotamian cleric who makes up various religious rituals and edicts in order to further my twisted sexual fantasy of urinating on the unwed daughter of a date farmer. I think that more than genre, it is the lack of depth that most gets my hackles up, I don't simply want every woman in some suburban neighborhood to find life unbearable without my penis in their mouths because its a really cool penis; I want there to be a reason for it, I want the culture to dictate that my penis is actually the best they can hope for because they cannot read, write, own property or achieve any degree of personal accomplishment in life. You know?

Love,
Munder

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

JoeBloe

Registered
Lewd
Mar 24, 2023
LC COIN
Not really a genre, but I feel like JAV has many settings that would work well, like those news anchor free use ones

ThaBoooB

Itty Bitty Titty Committee
Registered
Lewd
Aug 16, 2023
LC COIN
Smal titts, and I mean witout them beeing lolies :p

Reactions: 2 users

lhkkii

Registered
Lewd
Jun 18, 2022
LC COIN
I definitely really enjoy games like raptus, desert stalker and malignant, it's liberating to be a maniac and do whatever you want

XSPKGHOSTXX

AKA VIPERGTS151 ON F-95
Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
More brutal and dark games to be honest for example where you control a complete psychopath or a serial killer for instance where he dismembers his victims
Or ones where there are brutal and dark things happening that the mc is introduced to but not in control of like red room for example

Reactions: 1 user

That One Guy

Small Breast Enthusiast
Registered
Lewd
Mar 4, 2024
LC COIN

Viddus

Registered
Lewd
Dec 13, 2023
LC COIN
Dark corruption, humiliation, molesting, raping, something like that.

Almost everything is too soft, too "and thay live happily ever after" or "everyone simple love you and will do everything for you!" Boring...

Franzfernseher

Registered
Lewd
Sep 24, 2023
LC COIN
Dark corruption, humiliation, molesting, raping, something like that.

Almost everything is too soft, too "and thay live happily ever after" or "everyone simple love you and will do everything for you!" Boring...
I would add necrophilia

Back
Top Bottom