What games have non-traditional art styles that you really love?

• Thread starter User_89939
  • Start date
  • Replies 31
  • Views 410
U

User_89939

Unconfirmed
I know I tend to gush a little too much over Light of My Life, what with it being my all time favorite, but I think part of the appeal is the art style. The characters don't look like a lot of the usual 3D models we see in games that get used a lot. I was wondering what other games y'all really dig that have non-traditional art styles? I'm always looking for new recs!

Reactions: 2 users

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
MIST is a good example.

Reactions: 2 users

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
After The Inferno - stylized DAZ with more or less realistic models, but all females (and only females) have big anime eyes, takes a bit to get used to
Say It Again - not sure what engine used, but it got some charm in it

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
U

User_3317

Unconfirmed
'Deathable' I love the game and the art is 2D; it's a nice break from DAZ models

GoodOleFun

Registered
Lewd
Sep 28, 2022
LC COIN
The oversaturation of Koikatsu scenes for Corrupted Kingdoms gives the game an ethereal or more magical feel.

patinhas

Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
An unpopular opinion: Camp Klondike (by swimsoot) and (less, much less) Superhuman by WeirdWorld. Both games are remarkable not only based on art style but also on plot.

kakuei

Registered
Lewd
Nov 9, 2023
LC COIN
I know I tend to gush a little too much over Light of My Life, what with it being my all time favorite, but I think part of the appeal is the art style. The characters don't look like a lot of the usual 3D models we see in games that get used a lot. I was wondering what other games y'all really dig that have non-traditional art styles? I'm always looking for new recs!
I really tried liking it, but in the end their faces overpowered my willingness to continue.

Back
Top Bottom