What games do you wish you liked?

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
The two that come to mind for me are Being a Dik and Intertwined. I really enjoyed playing BaDik up until you had to choose which relationship you'd continue to persue. I didn't have the heart to keep playing after the MC abandoned Jill. Interwined was basically the same thing. I again tried going down the harem route but stopped playing after being forced to pick between the LI's. Objectively speaking, these games are 10/10's, but they are the reasons why I only play harem games now.

jojobro

Registered
Lewd
Nov 2, 2023
LC COIN
For me i think i wish i could get past certain art-styles an enjoy a game but many times i let that affect my experience

Reactions: 1 user

gostek

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
I can't fap to koikatsu and honey select
I have the same. As of today, the only game made in HS that I've played that will pass is Once In A Lifetime, and it doesn't blow my mind and only confirms that games on these engines are boring.
The two that come to mind for me are Being a Dik and Intertwined. I really enjoyed playing BaDik up until you had to choose which relationship you'd continue to persue. I didn't have the heart to keep playing after the MC abandoned Jill. Interwined was basically the same thing. I again tried going down the harem route but stopped playing after being forced to pick between the LI's. Objectively speaking, these games are 10/10's, but they are the reasons why I only play harem games now.

If the developers start making good sex scenes with a lot of dirt talk, I can like any game. BaDik would be an 11/10 game for me if those scenes where there is no text during sex scenes had them.

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
I have the same. As of today, the only game made in HS that I've played that will pass is Once In A Lifetime, and it doesn't blow my mind and only confirms that games on these engines are boring.
If you wanna give Honey Select another go, you should try Eternum. It's one of the most popular games for a reason

gostek

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
If you wanna give Honey Select another go, you should try Eternum. It's one of the most popular games for a reason
I'll give it a chance, but only when Eternum is complete. Secondly, it's the same creator, so I don't think it would suddenly be better than Once In A Lifetime.

CatchMeLurkin

Harem?
Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2023
LC COIN
I'll give it a chance, but only when Eternum is complete. Secondly, it's the same creator, so I don't think it would suddenly be better than Once In A Lifetime.
I already really liked Once in a Lifetime but it was shocking to see how much better Eternum was. I know I sound like a shill but I can't see anyone disliking it.

Weezysaid

Registered
Lewd
Jan 7, 2024
LC COIN
Sandbox Heavy games and those with mini games, i play from a laptop with no mouse and it sucks moving the mouse so much so i stick to VN games.

gostek

Registered
Lewd
Feb 23, 2023
LC COIN
I already really liked Once in a Lifetime but it was shocking to see how much better Eternum was. I know I sound like a shill but I can't see anyone disliking it.
maybe you're right, but because it's made in HS, it has a minus for me at the beginning, but of course, if it's nicely done taboo with mom and sister, I can somehow get over it :)

AlienPls3

Registered
Lewd
Dec 19, 2022
LC COIN
Female protagonist games. Quite of them have crazy good renders with attractive npcs, but when u get dicked around like a slut, it distances you.

MajinKaiba

Registered
Lewd
Jun 22, 2023
LC COIN
Summer Memories is the one I can easily point to. I llike the idea of the game, but when it comes to playing the game I just do not enjoy the gameplay.

aileg

Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
For me it would be Lessons in Love and its various copy cats. They seem interesting and I generally like the character designs. I also usually don't mind sandbox mechanics, but something about the sandbox in those games makes it an absolute slog to get through, even with the built-in guides.

nerro9

Registered
Lewd
Jun 5, 2022
LC COIN
My New Family. I just love My new Memory by the same dev, his story telling is top. I just cant stand the graphic of mnf also there is a girl with cat eary (just not my department)

titan543

Registered
Lewd
Nov 5, 2022
LC COIN
Female protagonist, I just wish I liked them more since a lot of it is really high quality and really good game. But seeing 1 girl just getting bang by like 10 different guys get boring after a while. Unlike, seeing 1 guy banging 10 different girls.

johnman300

Registered
Lewd
Sep 28, 2022
LC COIN
City of Broken Dreamer. That game reminds me of the original Blade Runner movie. I hated that too. For the same reason. I can look at CoBD and KNOW it's objectively a well made game. But I've never been more bored while playing a game. It's so sterile. It looks nice. But oof. Boring. A shame, because it's well written. Well plotted. Objectively. But boring.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom