What do you think about "AI" games?

herot32

Registered
Lewd
Jan 29, 2023
LC COIN
I have seen a few AI games here and elsewhere, some of them are banned, some of them are still around. I realize we're still on the first (or maybe gen 1.5) generation of AI games so all they are right now is mostly AI generated images and maybe a few animations.

Have you played any good ones? Are any of them worth it?

Do you think the Gen2 of AI games will be entirely AI written with prompts? Or have AI generated decision paths?

AI interaction with characters? Right now, in a game if a character comes out and is wearing a new outfit you get a choice of "A) I like the old one - or - B) That looks great!" but if that character were AI it could interact in real time to your dialog inputs. Would be kinda neat.

Are there any good AI games yet? What's your favorite implementation of AI so far in this space?

cucumber3620

Registered
Lewd
Feb 27, 2024
LC COIN
I think we are still a bit away from fleshed out AI generated pathtaking but prompts are already being done.
Ran into this awhile ago. havent tried it though.

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
They are too new, bad, and lazy. The art style is also too loosely connected. Also I prefer animation and the AI stuff for that is very far away. But I have no issue with AI in general and mostly just want to see what can be done with uninhibited growth for like a few years to a decade

WigglyWorld84

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jun 15, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
I am open. I always think of the birth of synthesizers and how they were supposed to kill off and ruin music... yet, here we are.

I have yet to play a full AI game. Or a good one. Tried a couple, but the lack of consistency annoyed me.

gulmot

Registered
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
Last time I tried some AI choose your own adventure it got stuck in a loop and kept repeating itself. The biggest hurdle is going to be the AI remembering little details since it seems to forget things after a dozen or so prompts.

vanity

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Haven't played any. Not totally against the idea, if used to make content creation more efficient. For example, if the developer designs a character, and then uses AI to generate poses / animations with said character. As opposed to being entirely AI generated with zero human creativity involved, which I wouldn't be interested in.

bigo245

Registered
Lewd
Nov 8, 2023
LC COIN
haven't played any to my knowledge against completely ai made games but not ai assisted

ss60455

Registered
Lewd
May 14, 2023
LC COIN
Honestly, i have no problem with them, but we're still far away from having consistent generated art in them, most of the time you can't even tell if it's supposed to be the same character in two different pictures, let alone reactive dialogue and decisions

hubb58s

Registered
Lewd
Jul 7, 2022
LC COIN
They are too new, bad, and lazy. The art style is also too loosely connected. Also I prefer animation and the AI stuff for that is very far away. But I have no issue with AI in general and mostly just want to see what can be done with uninhibited growth for like a few years to a decade
I agree that they are too new. but they do have potential to be great.

longcake67

Registered
Lewd
Apr 4, 2023
LC COIN
I agree that they are too new. but they do have potential to be great.
Yeah I agree with this. Not great and too new now. But the potential it unlocks especially if you have good ideas for story and art is a struggle are really high imo.

Dad70

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
Im playing Girl Scout Island for the moment and so far its god. AI art is rely god done but so far no animations :(

In general are the AI art god as long the dev's make some effort to fix the mistakes AI dose.
And for the writhing i dont have played any yet. Thinking its just to early for this kind of content for AI writhing.

Solotime

Registered
Lewd
Sep 22, 2023
LC COIN
It look creepy, or totally fucked. And just for the the artists around the world, i dont like generatives AI.

Reactions: 1 user

MadGoatSoldier

Registered
Lewd
May 1, 2024
LC COIN
Tried some and was not impressed because of quite similar templates of character design and overall artstyle. Also there was no animations, so that's why I dally'em off.

Dad70

Registered
Lewd
Jul 11, 2022
LC COIN
To me they all look the same not a fan
Yes and no.
It's just like DAZ, HS. They also look the same as long the dev's don't care to make them theirs own models.
AI is not yet what many hope for, its stil need some help from a human brain (recommend a lewd and nasty one )

Ther are some AI artist one this site and some of them are rely god and give AI the needed help.

Deranged

Registered
Jun 29, 2023
LC COIN
AI CG could help talented story writers who can't draw, but judging by the games I've played, stories in them are also created by AI.

Insig

Registered
Nov 20, 2023
LC COIN
Not a big supporter of AI games but I don't know. Maybe there will be a day where there is a really good one that is made that could change my views.

Back
Top Bottom