What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

[Restricted Title] What Brothers are For 1.0 (Short VN)

MacroxssZ

Game Developer
Registered
Threads
Developer Name
MacroxssZ
Allow others to post updates?
  1. no
Developer Links
Discord, FanBox, Patreon(I have a Patreon, however, none of my games will be on there.)
Version
Latest Update
Aug 18, 2022
Release Date
Aug 18, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
Other Games
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
You play a young boy who is always willing to lend his younger sister a hand. Especially when she comes to you with a major problem. Something is wrong with her vagina. Being the best big brother ever, you help her out with her problem.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac:
Android:

Last edited by a moderator:

MSANCHEZ

Registered
Threads
I actually really enjoyed this. Short, sweet, and to the point. My only dislike or pet peeve is the dialog box. PLEASE make an option to hide the dialog box or make it super transparent. Sucks to play a game and miss the best parts cause of a dialog box.

niennunb

Registered
Threads
I actually really enjoyed this. Short, sweet, and to the point. My only dislike or pet peeve is the dialog box. PLEASE make an option to hide the dialog box or make it super transparent. Sucks to play a game and miss the best parts cause of a dialog box.
In most Renpy games, you can actually hide the dialog box by pressing the H key. ;)

Darth Sidious

Registered
Threads
In most Renpy games, you can actually hide the dialog box by pressing the H key. ;)
Pretty sure that's not what he meant. He just wants the text box to be transparent. Most ren'py games don't standardly have a slider for this, but there are mods that enable it for some games. Clicking the middle-mouse button also hides the text box.

o1kier

Registered
Threads

Darth Sidious

Main features:
  • universal = works in most Ren'Py games
  • easy to add = extract to the root folder of the game*
  • easy to remove = two files to delete (y_outline.rpy and y_outline.rpyc) in the subfolder named "game"

XSaber

Registered
Threads
Short but very good, like this one

tedthebundyman

Registered
Threads

Overview:
You play a young boy who is always willing to lend his younger sister a hand. Especially when she comes to you with a major problem. Something is wrong with her vagina. Being the best big brother ever, you help her out with her problem.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
:
Mac:
Android:

Shortish but liked it anyway. Thanks

Top Bottom