What are some game premises you'd like to see or see more of? (Stuff that hasn't been done a million times)

tedsfreds

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
For a while I've had an idea of a game I'd like to play. Some elements are cliche, some are a bit more interesting.

I'd like to play as a high school teacher who is asked to coach the schools girl's volleyball team after an accident leaves the previous coach unable to fill the role. You don't have to do much because the girls are already talented and just need someone to fill the role. Your oldest daughter is on the team and she's not immediately thrilled you're going to be her coach but she's just glad that the team can continue. The team succeeds, and that leads to overnight trips with the girls to play other schools. You and the girls stay in hotel rooms and more intimate settings. The corruption starts out slow, and the girls on the team are trying to corrupt you as much as you are trying to corrupt them. They are appreciative that you're willing to coach the team for them and it starts with them just being casually naked around you and some girls offering you favors to thank you. Eventually, you have "shirt's vs skins" practices in the gym. You become a familiar sight in the girls locker room; you even hold pre-game meetings there with the girls in different states of undress. An endgame event could be repeatable showers with the entire team.
You also teach a normal class. Your youngest daughter is a student in that class. The girls can get extra credit by flashing you after class or sitting in the front row with a short skirt and no panties. Your youngest daughter brings home different girls from her class for you to have threesomes with.
Other potential love interests could be the principal who asks you to take over the team, a fellow teacher, a teachers aid, your sister (who conveniently lives with you).

Now that I think about it, maybe that's too cliche (but still hot). I know there are a ton of games set in schools, but not enough of them are good or fully capitalize on the potential of the setting.

What's your idea of a unique story or setting that someone needs to turn into a game.

Reactions: 1 users

HuevosAzules

Weird Lurker
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
A 3D or AI style game, preferably Ren'Py, where male MC has a big house, kinky wife and loli daughters, and takes in his sister with her young/loli/shota kids, all living together in a happy, loving, incestuous harem family. And, why not throw in some femboy maids just for the fun of it! ;)

Reactions: 1 user

coster

Registered
Lewd
Oct 26, 2023
LC COIN
Sci-Fi game where you discover you have superpowers and grow stronger over time. You proceed to seduce/impregnate your family, various superheroines (and feminized superheroes), alien conquerors, etc. Make a hero (or villain) team out of your harem members and possibly after a time skip, your offspring.

tedsfreds

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
A 3D or AI style game, preferably Ren'Py, where male MC has a big house, kinky wife and loli daughters, and takes in his sister with her young/loli/shota kids, all living together in a happy, loving, incestuous harem family. And, why not throw in some femboy maids just for the fun of it! ;)
That's a little like Proud Father. Or Parental Love.

Justino

Registered
Apr 2, 2024
LC COIN
I would like something where you are a rather butch lesbian who, after a run-in (re: handcuffed and screwed) with a corrupt sheriff, decides to seduce his wife, daughter, and his mom.
Or to just make it a bit more general, a game where you play as a lesbian and seduce women away from men.

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

vinkelsier

Registered
Lewd
Jul 26, 2022
LC COIN
Probably never going to happen, but I'd love to see a Human Male on Fem Animal bestiality game

gbfacc999

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
games with dynamic settings like slipping on past and future where you get to decide who exists and who disappears

vinkelsier

Registered
Lewd
Jul 26, 2022
LC COIN
games with dynamic settings like slipping on past and future where you get to decide who exists and who disappears
A fun premise, but I wonder how practical it is.
Because you would need dialogue for every character that reflects the existence/absence of every other character

gbfacc999

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
A fun premise, but I wonder how practical it is.
Because you would need dialogue for every character that reflects the existence/absence of every other character
Not practical at all, even thinking of what plot it would even have and I've already lost track of how to do it.

• Haha

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Female protag that starts out as a total slut - young, not MILF or such. Not married. No rape, blackmail, humiliation or such. NO TEASING - PERIOD! Not a cartoon - as realistic looking as possible. Absolutely NOT RPGmaker or HTML, or anything prone to crash.

randomgrizzlybear

Registered
Lewd
Feb 17, 2023
LC COIN
A youngish MC who's the principal of an all female high school. You have a great reputation but secretly you're corrupting the girls there with aphrodisiacs/hypnosis. Slowly you brainwash them and maintain a small harem that eventually end up living with you. Basically you get all the free young pussy you could ever want, some of them you keep and others you just have your way with and let go. Maybe even have a female teacher who's into the whole corruption thing and helps you in your misadventures.

Reactions: 2 users

tedsfreds

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
Female protag that starts out as a total slut - young, not MILF or such. Not married. No rape, blackmail, humiliation or such. NO TEASING - PERIOD! Not a cartoon - as realistic looking as possible. Absolutely NOT RPGmaker or HTML, or anything prone to crash.
What DO you want to have happen in this game? Occupation? If she's not innocent and then corrupted, what is her "arc"? What sort of relationships do you want your slut to have with men or women? Does she live at home and try to seduce her brother and father, or does she live on her own and encounter people in a professional setting?

tedsfreds

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
How about a period piece? Play as a newly appointed king. Institute prima nocta in your kingdom. Your character can walk through a peasant village and sleep with whomever he wishes. As you conquer other kingdoms, you bring their women home and add them to your literal harem. Most harem games mean having a bunch of women that you sleep with in the modern day and they are all aware of each other and you have orgies. It might be nice to be a king with a harem in the original/literal sense.

Justino

Registered
Apr 2, 2024
LC COIN
Oh, I had another idea! Do you know how the trope where the chaste heroic girl turns evil for this or that reason and becomes sexy? Because evil is sexy and sensual, and good is chaste and pure.
How about a backward version of that? An evil, chaste girl becomes a sexy, heroic girl?

Think of a superhero game where you play as an FMC raised/brainwashed by a supervillain to be his perfect soldier. You are sent on a mission to recover an artifact with magical powers (like a ring or something). You beat the heroes to it, but to escape from the good guys, you put the ring on.
Surprise! It's the magic ring of Isis/Aphrotde/Venus/Ishtar.
So yeah, you now have both superpowers that make you a bit of a world beater, but you are also being "corrupted" (redeemed?) by the ring's influence. You not only start to believe in things like mercy and compassion and justice, but that hey, you got a slamming body, and you like it when you touch certain sensitive parts of your body. And it's even better when you let other people touch you.
So the game would be about you being torn between the joy of sex and heroism and the values you had drilled into you since you were old enough to walk (discipline, ruthlessness, stoicism, white supremacy)

tedsfreds

Registered
Lewd
Dec 22, 2022
LC COIN
I've always wanted to play a game where you have a lot of control over women. I want to play as an authority figure over a group of young women and you're a disciplinarian.
Maybe you're a father of 3 girls. Your wife accused you of domestic abuse and you've been away from your girls who have been raised by their crazy mother. Now it's been revealed that your wife lied about the domestic abuse and she's out of the picture. You've returned to live with your daughters and undo the damage your wife did. But now your daughters are unruly teenagers who are disrespectful and undisciplined. So your job is to be a stern, loving father and discipline your daughters when they misbehave.
Or you're put in charge of an all girls halfway house. You live in a house, and young girls move in when they get out of juvie and you help rehabilitate them. The girls misbehave and you discipline them with creative punishments.

In either scenario, you can ground the women from their clothes. You make them take off their panties in front of you and give them to you. They get their panties back at the end of the day, but if they misbehave again in the same day, you take their bra, then their shorts, ect. until they're naked. You also give them full body searches to make sure they're not bringing in drugs. If they get caught with drugs, they lose their privacy; you have to be within eyesight of them at all times; when they go to the bathroom, take showers, and change. You do surprise room checks to make sure that the girls are behaving. If the girls get in a physical fight, they have to strip in front of you and pose for pictures that you post in the house. If the girls do something really bad, the whole house loses panty privileges. You can demand they prove that they are complying with the "no panties" rule at any time.

What are some other ways to get some nudity/sex out of either of these scenarios?

Back
Top Bottom