Jan 10, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
Other Games

You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
An adult RPG set in the town of Nicest where you choose to play one of two brothers.
Chad, the younger confident brother who is attempting his first year at public school, after years of private schooling at an all boys school. Now surrounded by beautiful women in his home and around the town, can he keep his lust under control and still attain the grades needed to say goodbye to private schooling forever.
Chuck is the other brother, a man who was living a nice quiet life. Good job, hot girlfriend, but his brother Chad seems to have upset all that… And the women in his life have started acting very odd… What is going on in this house now?​
2DCG, 2d game, NTR(Optional), Male protagonist, Big ass, Big tits, Romance, Cheating, Milf, Incest, Vaginal sex
1. Extract and run.
v0.4 Alpha 2
N/A

v0.4 Alpha 1
New build for Welcome to Nicest! 0.4-alpha.1 - it adds the world systems, so its no longer a VN, also adds the missing Chuck route for Lucy's progression. And Chuck can call the 3 available girls at specific times after completing their progression for small scenes. No extra content for Chad at this time.
It will be the last build for some time, though there is the possibility we may do a Sammy build in the future since we already have some of her artwork (still need some more to complete it though).
Subscribestar is mainly just there for any information posts and a common place for the project now that the Patreon is gone. Any support generated there will go only towards assets for the game such as artwork / VAs etc, just keep in mind there isn't a plan to be working on it in the foreseeable future.

v0.3.1
Lucy's First Progression

v0.1 Alpha
N/A

Proof of Concept
First Release
Hey all,
Some things I want to clarify / bring up, that I’ve mentioned in other threads.
1 – This is not the 0.1 build, this is a PoC build only at the moment.
2 – This is not taking the place of either of my projects, but something I’m working on the side, during my spare time. It’s something I’m funding with extra little income from itch.io. Due to that fact, updates will be sporadic and when we can get to them. Hence why there aren’t any additional tiers on the patreon.
3 – There are 2 separate routes, the regular one and the NTR. They are completely separate. (Literally play 2 different characters) and neither will be prioritised over the other in terms of content.
I’m just trying to make it clear from the get go that this project will be a slow updater, so don’t support if you don’t like that! And all support will be going to Crot for more artwork in these initial phases.
We are hoping every 3 – 4 months for updates, with the first 0.1 build coming out in May. 0.1 will have it’s focus on the neighbour, Claire and the beginnings of Helen & Sammy’s progression.

NTR is avoidable you'll get a choice after you start a new game choose Chad for the normal route or choose Chuck for the ntr route

DOWNLOAD

Win: - - -
Mac v0.2 Alpha (Warning It's beta expect bugs):
Other: Compressed* - Torrent
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
FEBRUARY 20 AT 12:30 PM
Welcome new comers!
Hey all,

Just wanted to give a big welcome to all the new comers who have recently discovered the project after the first build.

Just wanted to give some information that you may have missed so far!

First things first, this project is mostly a side project for me. It's a bit of a fun side project that I work on mostly during my free time, so there are absolutely no guarantees about build dates, content or anything of the like. So please keep that in mind, be respectful, don't pester for updates and just enjoy the content as and when it comes out.

My job (9-5, Monday / Friday) is on my other two projects (Kingdom of Subversion & The Solarion Project for those that don't know), so my focus on these will always take precedent. (Would have to take some serious levels of support for that to change being honest.) If this bothers I asked you do not pledge / support the project and just go about your day and enjoy the free content as and when it comes.

Unless I go full time with the project, builds will always be free to everyone and the current patreon just acts as a tip jar if you enjoy what we've produced. Occasionally there will be sneak peaks and votes for order of release of characters, but otherwise it will mostly be a tip jar.

The next character to get an update will be the neighbour, Claire, which I hope to able to release near the end of April (but as stated before no guarantees on anything). After that it will be Lucy, the younger roommate.)

There was recently a poll where Chuck side of things will be changed slightly, and the character focus (when playing his route) will switch to a character who makes more sense, so in the case of Claire, it will mostly be through the lens of her husband.

That covers the basics, but if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them here!

D

Deleted member 39699

Unconfirmed
Welcome to Nicest [v0.2 Alpha] [Naughty Underworld]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS By Giqui

- -

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed 0.4a1 Made By SonsOfLiberty

Windows to the Soul: - -

Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Torrent v0.4a2 Made By yilkin
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with Lewdcorner and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues join us on !
, .

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom