VNs that are entirely animations

jeff1005

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
I suppose just asking the question really. Have there ever been VNs that are entirely animated? Obviously I guess that this would entail a huge amount of work, but since audio, speech, FX, and animated scenes (okay, usually sex or sometimes fights) are normal parts of current VNs, creating a VN that's entirely animated is not impossible. If such video VNs were created - and they were any good - I would even consider delving into my incredibly deep pockets and actually purchasing them ;)

Reactions: 2 users

ApocalypseSurvivor

@Surviving
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 3, 2023
Website
www.wikihow.com
LC COIN
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Don't know fully animated VNs but you can check Come Home or Snow Daze

Reactions: 1 users

Dekcah

Registered
Lewd
LV

Mar 16, 2024
LC COIN
Neet and angel. Fully animated. Lots of choices and replay ability. Just overall good game. Not too grindy if you know what to do and what you want first.

• Heart
Reactions: 2 users

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 3 (Work in progress)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I suppose just asking the question really. Have there ever been VNs that are entirely animated? Obviously I guess that this would entail a huge amount of work, but since audio, speech, FX, and animated scenes (okay, usually sex or sometimes fights) are normal parts of current VNs, creating a VN that's entirely animated is not impossible. If such video VNs were created - and they were any good - I would even consider delving into my incredibly deep pockets and actually purchasing them ;)
The word you are looking for is MOVIE, lol sorry, but I couldn't help it. Honestly no clue my man a fully animated VN would be way to famous for us not to have heard of. Good luck in your search!

Reactions: 1 users

jeff1005

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 19, 2022
LC COIN
The word you are looking for is MOVIE, lol sorry, but I couldn't help it. Honestly no clue my man a fully animated VN would be way to famous for us not to have heard of. Good luck in your search!
Haha....knew there was a word for it :ROFLMAO: I was really just curious that so many of the elements were already being utilized in current VNs that no-one has actually created a MOVIE (yup, good word that ;)), at least that I've found. Some other responses to this thread have suggested a few titles, so I'll have a look.

Reactions: 1 user

MattShizzle

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
A movie isn't a game, but then neither is a kinetic novel. True, it would be one of the most well known of the games here if it existed and was any good.

Back
Top Bottom