VIP Images and Comics subforums visible to non-VIP

hypercubegames

Registered
Lewd
LV

May 4, 2023
LC COIN
Can't see the actual content (well, the one thread that's apparently there) but the forums themselves are visible to me.

sarisse

Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 8, 2024
LC COIN
It's a trap ! don't fall for it or you will become a grinding slave ! or fall for it, your choice, your life.

Reactions: 1 user

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I'm grinding I'm curious what's inside
What will make you grind harder? Me telling you there's nothing in there yet, but you don't believe me or if I tell you there is something in there and that motivates you? :p

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

loga

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 3, 2023
LC COIN
What will make you grind harder? Me telling you there's nothing in there yet, but you don't believe me or if I tell you there is something in there and that motivates you? :p
Ah ok thanks I'm still grinding for the future post or atleast become VIP😂😂😂

Taximan

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 18, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
But..... What if I tell you I don't believe you, but you think I do believe you, so you post something to prove it, but I don't see it?

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
Can't see the actual content (well, the one thread that's apparently there) but the forums themselves are visible to me.
According to Kavinsky, All boards are visible to members. just if you do not have the rank to access them, you wont be able to see inside.

locolocus

Registered
Lewd
LV

Aug 29, 2023
LC COIN
According to Kavinsky, All boards are visible to members. just if you do not have the rank to access them, you wont be able to see inside.
But is ther still a VIP Rank to "buy" ther are only Member and prestige ranks to "buy".

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
LV

Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4 (WIP)
But is ther still a VIP Rank to "buy" ther are only Member and prestige ranks to "buy".
VIP is now Prestige, i dont know why the name was changed. it was random one day

hyde231

Noodler
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
LV

Feb 11, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Oh look, another prestige level to grind for
You must be registered to see attachments

• Haha

ajaxmaior

Registered
Lewd
LV

Sep 21, 2022
LC COIN
I'm an absolute lurker shithole who bought my way so far.
I'd have to do the same to get VIP.

Trying to figure out if it's worth it....I'm not rich but I get the impulse and then get impatient about things (like posting in forums).

Back
Top Bottom