What's new
  • We are looking for Moderators, please Read Apply Thread if interested.

AdanGC Mods

Ren'Py Games Modder
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
Developer Name
Crimson Axis Studio
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Links
Version
Episode 5E Bug fix
Latest Update
Aug 4, 2022
Release Date
Aug 4, 2022
Language
English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
You must be registered for see images attach

Overview:
You have traveled abroad for a few years after school. You spent these years doing many things, one being an apprentice to a private investigator. You decided that you want to open your own business, so you decide to go home, only to find out that your parents won't allow you to move back in, so you decide to call up some old family friends and end up moving in with them in a new city. You'll discover that the people around you, and the world at large, is not what you thought it was. A world of magic set in a more modern setting, many mysteries to discover and unravel, and people to meet.

3DCG, Male protagonist, Animated, Big tits, Big ass, Masturbation, Twins, Paranormal, Mystery, Oral sex, Titfuck, Voyeurism, POV, MILF, Lesbian, Group sex

1. Extract and run.

Episode 5d + Sasha Patch Public
This latest update was pushed out before it was ready to the public. The link was pulled from my patreon and was an alpha version of the game, or as far as I can tell, a version of the game which used the latest Sasha patch, but not the patch before that.

I have updated to the all in one version of the game and this one should be as error free as possible. Remember that ALL SAVES ARE BROKEN due to new name change mechanic.

ALL SAVES ARE BROKEN AS OF 7/28. Restart game to fix name bugs.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -

Extra: WT Mod
Compressed*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

branko

Registered
Threads
I read the last version but doing this sasha patch I couldn't see anything different, even restarted the novel but at least to me I didn't read anything new.

AdanGC Mods

Ren'Py Games Modder
Game Modder
Game Uploader
Threads
I read the last version but doing this sasha patch I couldn't see anything different, even restarted the novel but at least to me I didn't read anything new.
Same Just the change names for the characters at the start xD

cebs

SAPPHIRE
Patreon
Game Porter
Threads
Here's my unofficial android port of Undercover Love Ep5d + Sasha Patch with @AdanGC Mods Walkthrough Mod

Download

Swipe Down - Hide Ui

Swipe Left - Rollback

Swipe Right - Start Skipping Text

Swipe Up - Save Your Game

Swipe Up and Down - Enable Auto Forward Mode

Opacity Slider and Text Size Scaling on Preferences

All saves are located on Documents > Cebs

..::GRANT PERMISSION ON FIRST RUN::..

Top Bottom