Ultra Slow Burn Games

MattShizzle

Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
What do you all think of the ultra-slow burn games like A Wife and Mother or Jessica O'Neils Hard News? I think they are shit. If I wanted to see all yakking and no sex I'd watch a "chick movie." Also, pages and pages of internal dialogues, 4 renders everytime she walks through a door, etc. A boring blue ball snoozefest I think.

WhiteVanDaycare

___ Joon Lee ___ of Fap Time Studio
Staff member
VIP
Lewd
Jul 3, 2022
Website
www.FapTimeStudio.com
LC COIN
I like slow burn games that have solid story (love corruption), but too slow and crappy story just kills the mood. I think a lot of devs get stuck and are not sure how to wrap things up OR just don't want to so they keep getting paid.

MattShizzle

Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
I personally don't like slow burn at all, but don't need sex scenes like right away. By the 3rd or 4th release if there's no actual sex (vaginal or anal) it's a problem. Also, don't know why so many AVN devs are so obsessed with handjobs. The 2 I mentioned have been in development for several YEARS and apparently still have no sex involving female MC other than with husband (and bad sex in the case of AWAM.) The sort that think you should have to play for at least 3 hours before you get to like see a left tit.

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
I like slow burn games that have solid story (love corruption), but too slow and crappy story just kills the mood. I think a lot of devs get stuck and are not sure how to wrap things up OR just don't want to so they keep getting paid.
Mostly getting paid. Lol.

MattShizzle

Sapphire
VIP
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, they are often milkers, too. Months or almost a year between updates with no good content. And their fans are almost like cult members about the dev/game.
You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 user

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Yeah, they are often milkers, too. Months or almost a year between updates with no good content. And their fans are almost like cult members about the dev/game.
You must be registered to see attachments

Lol. Only thing I desire is either Pizzas or images of nude chicks with short hairs and tattoos. :cool:

Mr. Tearson

Staff member
Game Uploader
VIPplus
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
About slow pacing... I honestly don't mind it but it has to be up to Chapter 2 or 3 out of 5. Especially for a romance novel. I'd say fuck it, otherwise. But that's when I'm a horny asshole, ready to burn some things off.

Unfortunately for a lot of poopers here, my game is a slow burn horror novel. Also, it's Koikatsu. Also-Also unfortunately for some, my MC is a Shota. So none of that daddy-daughter fantasy there. (Unless it's requested, then it's included in the Kink Gallery)

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom