Types of games you dislike

CrimsonFox526

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
I personally don't like forced harem games, especially those that make it seem like its giving you options. I don't want to
have sex with a character I really don't like. But that's just me.

Reactions: 1 users

Crpapjda

Registered
Lewd
Apr 29, 2023
LC COIN
Are we talking plot/tag-wise or art-wise? I really dont get the AI-CG. Those are just bad (and in general have bad plots/dialogue)

Reactions: 1 users

C_A

Registered
Lewd
Jul 20, 2022
LC COIN
unreal engine, never caught one that I liked, RPGM also trying to keep clear, but still a few are good ( a few)

CrimsonFox526

Registered
Lewd
Apr 8, 2024
LC COIN
Are we talking plot/tag-wise or art-wise? I really dont get the AI-CG. Those are just bad (and in general have bad plots/dialogue)
Most of those games feel lifeless. If its just a text based game I don't mind as much but I still prefer original art.

JojoLomax

Registered
Lewd
Aug 24, 2022
LC COIN
I avoid games with NTR. If it can be turn off, fine give it a chance. Forced NTR, don't expect me to set aside and get cucked.

-Bonk-

I Like my LI's with Lo in front
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I don't like any games that are "cartoon" looking. All renpy/daz for me. Only exception
was Ripples because of the high rating and great things i heard about it.

brimal12343

Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2024
LC COIN
I dislike games where the creator can only make one female body type. Every woman having the same size boobs, waist, and ass just gets boring

Reactions: 1 user

vanity

Registered
Lewd
Mar 26, 2024
LC COIN
Agree with you about forced harem. Not too bothered about being made to occasionally have sex with a couple of characters I'm not interested in, but when a game has a massive roster and it keeps me away from the girls I like for ages I'll just stop playing.

Really hate free roam games with terrible navigation. Just give me a list of locations I can click on without having to go through tonnes of corridors and stairwells etc

And replaying the exact same scene over and over again to grind points is mindnumbing. Don't mind so much if it's just a similar scene that intensifies each time

Reactions: 1 user

Cruddy

Registered
Lewd
Feb 26, 2024
LC COIN
Slow burns are also usually never my cup of tea and sometimes just an excuse for being boring.

Evil Therapist Morph

League of Breeders
Registered
Lewd
Jul 13, 2023
LC COIN
I hate puzzle but i hate the 8bit top down walk around bs.. just make it point and click... i am far more tolerant of sandbox point and click.. dont make me waste 5 min of my character walking

mime

Silently Judging You
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Game Modder
Registered
Lewd
Jul 27, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
I personally don't like forced harem games, especially those that make it seem like its giving you options. I don't want to
have sex with a character I really don't like. But that's just me.
Yeah, I can agree that a harem game should let you decide who is in the harem (within reason). I'm OK if a game has a "core" set, since they'd need to be in nearly every render or something.

Back
Top Bottom