English, Spanish
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android

You must be registered to see attachments

Overview:
What if you suddenly woke up in a parallel dimension? A dimension where women rule the world and all the gender roles now are reversed, including the way people act or think. In this Twisted World, women have the libido of a man, and man has the libido of a woman. Plus the shyness, habits, and way of thinking.
Since the pandemic that hit humanity a long time ago, the number of men massively decreased, and for that reason, this world is in a great crisis, so women to protect the existence of the human race, implemented rules to protect every single man, BUT the absence and restriction of not being able to have sexual interaction with a man is leading all women sexually frustrated and beginning to revolt against the government causing crimes and rapes every day. Only one guy, with a big weapon, and an absurd sex drive can change this world and that's you, the one that's still preserving his real manly libido. So is up to you the protagonist if you want to take advantage of this newfound situation. Now tell me, what will you do?.

3dcg, Adventure, Ahegao, Animated, Big ass, Big tits, Cosplay, Creampie, Dating sim, Exhibitionism, Fantasy, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Humor, Incest, Lesbian, Male protagonist, Masturbation, Milf, Mobile game, Monster, Monster girl, Oral sex, Paranormal, Pov, Rape, Romance, Spanking, Teasing, Titfuck, Trap, Vaginal sex, Futa/Trans
1. Extract and run.
v0.1 BETA:

Not True :HideThePain:

• 3k+ renders
  • 200+ animations
  • 20 Sex scenes (+5 That are blocked and getting fix at the moment.)
  • Bugs, typos and errors are fix(if you find any new one please report it on the patreon spoilers channel)
Characters:

• Whitesouls
  • BlackSouls
  • Gwendollyn
  • The Demon Queen
  • Guard Demons
  • Kalakh
  • Ariadne
  • Wild demons
  • Astarte(under maintenance)
  • Afir (under maintenance)
New maps:

• Heaven
  • Demon Queen prison
  • Kalakh castle entrance
  • Kalakh castle
  • Hell Dungeon
  • Ariadne prison
  • Astarte castle entrance
  • Astarte castle
  • Limbo (under maintenance)
  • Afir prison (under maintenance)
New features:

• New sounds effects.
  • A tutorial has been added.
  • New notification system(Questlog)
  • New Interactable mouse icons.
  • Touch/Grab/kiss interactions during events and sex events.
  • Animated Menus (Main/Save/Load/Options/Replays/Exit).
  • New Replay menu.
  • 2 minigames added .
  • New Relationship system added .
  • New Stats system added (STR/INT/AGI/END/LUST/CHARM).
  • Now Futa and Femboy content is unable on the very beginning of the game.
  • Now those that have Futa and Femboy content blocked will have a special path with only female characters.
  • From now on every decision you make will be remembered by the characters.(So choose wisely)
  • Your decision will also affect your story progression.
  • Now you can choose your language at the begging of the game and in option anytime. (Only English at the moment)
Hi! I'm Snats and I'm the developer of this Twisted World, a free adult visual novel game, with 3D renders made in Ren'Py.

Futa, Trap and Trans content is all avoidable

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: COMPRESSED* - Android* - Torrent
Win (VN - 0.6): -
Other: COMPRESSED*
Spanish v0.2
Win:

Mac:
Patches: INCEST PATCH
Extra: GALLERY UNLOCKER
ANDROID PORT*
* This unofficial port/version/compressed is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 3 users

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
How to activate Incest found by Dr. Lewdwig
1) Go to this location: Twistedworld installation folder > Game > Scripts
2) Find the file named "scripts.rpy"
3) Open this file with any text editor like "notepad"
4) The first line reads "define uncensor_patch = False" Now delete the word False and write True instead of it.
So the edited line will be this: "define uncensor_patch = True"
5) Save the file and close it.
6) Run the game and you are good to go.

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Galllery Unlocker v0.7.3 Made by skrenner17

How much I wish this game was kept as a visual novel with choices instead of another random grind sandbox. For those who just want to see the actual content (scene replay) put the file attached into your game.
This is just a simple file edit of the gallery script so it will need to be updated when game updates. If someone makes a script that automates it please use that instead.

You still need to finish or skip the intro (which is pretty good) to access the phone menu where the "moments" gallery is.

Drag the folder into root game folder and replace file.

Attachments

• TW_0.7_Gallery_Unlock.rar
    5.3 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed 0.6 VN made by giqui
SIZE ~ 1.52 GB

PC: - -
MAC: - -
I usually don't play all the games I compress, this one was one of them. Let me know if any errors appear. I just compress the images, videos and audios.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Compressed v0.7.2 Sandbox Made By Marisadge

– Tested Windows 11

- Tested macOS Ventura
OG size: 6.6 GB
** size: 2.8 GB (~60% less)
Tool: UAGC v2.2.7 – Standard
Time: 2h 25 min / version
Extra: ~13.000 image files, ~300 audio files, ~2.000 video files
Aud-bit: 40
Vid-bit: 2.000
Img-Q: 80

estrada777

Game Porter
Game Compressor
Registered
Apr 12, 2023
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.7.3 + IC + Gallery Unlock by skrenner17

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

* Touch Gestures (menu, hide, skip, rollback, skip, fast-skip, performance, console)
* Medium Compression (Image / Video / Audio)
* Video Hardware Acceleration / Powersaver
* Quick Menu Toggle (standard,icons,disable)
* Quick Menu Customize
* Text Size Zoom
* Text Box Opacity
* Transparent/Default/Dev's Text Box (optional)
* Accessibility options
* Optional named saves
* Customizable text borders
* Sliders for text size, opacity and sprint size
* User mod compatible: on your phone, copy mod's .rpy or .rpyc file(s) into /Documents/Renpy_Saves/com.estrada777.gamename/game/
* Dual save locations (Standard + Documents/RenPy_Saves) that will not be deleted when uninstalling
!Grant storage permissions on first run!

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.
(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 1.75 GiB

Come find me on Discord:

Fallen Angel Productions

Staff member
Game Uploader
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Torrent 0.7.3 Made by Daxter250
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues join us on !
, .

Devka

Registered
Jan 12, 2023
Thought the same thing and then found that it was just the public release of 0.7.

Rickarus

Registered
Jul 24, 2022
Thought the same thing and then found that it was just the public release of 0.7.
It's actually the release of the Spanish version, the public release of 0.7 was back in December. I made the same mistake, even downloaded it (which took like 12 hours because I couldn't use Mega since it was over the limit) and loaded it up only to find no new changes. Then I went back to the Discord, where I initially saw the update announced, and realized it was just the Spanish translation. Big RIP.

Hopefully it won't be too long until the next update, at least their updates have generally been worth the wait.

Devka

Registered
Jan 12, 2023
which took like 12 hours because I couldn't use Mega since it was over the limit
If you have qbitorrent use when that happens. Just check back periodically to see if one of their uploaders have gotten to it.

Sameplayer1

Registered
Sep 8, 2023
Twisted World v0.7.3 Compressed (Untested)

Win 6.6 GB/2.5 GB :
, (12.2k Webp and 1972 Webm)

Rickarus

Registered
Jul 24, 2022
is there a walkthrough for this?
i can't progress Jill storyline
You don't really need a walkthrough, just follow the in-game guides. Sometimes you need to progress the other characters stories, and some of the instructions could be a little vague, though. Could probably try asking in Snats' discord (you don't need to be a patron or anything) based on where you are stuck specifically and someone there can probably let you know what you're missing, or if you need to progress another character's story or something.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom