Theme editor

Tutorial on making image/video sets

  • Thread starter Thread starter exlurker
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 0
  • Views Views 171

exlurker

Game Developer
Lewd
Registered
zoidberg
Joined
Mar 22, 2026
Threads
24
Messages
1,405
Vouches
0
Likes
2,683
LewdCoins
⚡1,123
Donation coins
0
Platinum
0
adcoin
0
1/3
‎6 Months of Service‎
Thread owner
I had a tutorial in atf/rw about using dressed/undressed image pairs to create interactive animations/kisekae minigames.
Here is an example.

Is there an interest here to have such a tutorial?
I use gimp to create the image layers, and then either bash scripts and imageMagick to create all possible variations, or renpy to create interactive exploration.

If you want to follow the tutorial, I have permission from Makoto Orellana to use his images, so you can choose an image pair from


The external tutorials are at

And (sock tutorial)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom