Truth About LC Coins

Deprecated

I felt like I should've just died younger.
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Threads
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Well, as you heard now that LC Coin is a thing. Some people liked it, some people don't but it's a measure that this site needs to take.

AFAIK (mods correct me if I'm wrong), LC have been taken down on multiple occasions due the nature of the content that we have. Those people can't differentiate with what is fiction and what is reality,
and that makes a hindrance to REAL CASES. (I'm looking at you, Australia Gov.) The dev (Kav) had to do this in order to slow down the attacks for a bit while managing the back and front-end of this site.
People said that this wasn't a "good solution" or a "cash grab", while there's other sites that implement the same point/coin system to acquire content.

LC won't be behind a paywall or never be. About the donations, you will receive LC Coins as a thank you for the donation, it helps to maintaining the site and buying new plugins for the site and whatnot.
Most of us here, the mods and the dev, are HOBBYIST, meaning they made zero money out of this. If you think LC Coins are so called "money grab", remember that Kav had the chance to pull this site's plug
and run away with the money...

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 13 users

Horrneyguy

Registered
Lewd
May 12, 2022
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Well, as you heard now that LC Coin is a thing. Some people liked it, some people don't but it's a measure that this site needs to take.

AFAIK (mods correct me if I'm wrong), LC have been taken down on multiple occasions due the nature of the content that we have. Those people can't differentiate with what's is fiction and what is reality,
and that makes a hindrance to REAL CASES. (I'm looking at you, Australia Gov.) The dev (Kav) had to do this in order to slow down the attacks for a bit while managing the back and frontend of this site.
People said that this wasn't a "good solution" or a "cash grab", while there's other sites that implement the same point/coin system to acquire content.

LC won't be behind a paywall or never be. About the donations, you will receive LC Coins as a thank you for the donation, it helps to maintaining the site and buying new plugins for the site and whatnot.
Most of us here, the mods and the dev, are HOBBYIST, meaning they made zero money out of this. If you think LC Coins are so called "money grab", remember that Kav had the chance to pull this site's plug
and run away with the money...
I wish I could actually support this site. Unfortunately I don't want to use paypal and I suck at buying crypto.

However I don't mind this solution because it means we aren't losing one of the best sites for restricted games. We just gotta work a little harder.

Reactions: 1 users

lolanato

Registered
Lewd
May 15, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Personally I don't quite mind it. It actually incentivizes me to engage with others and break out of my shell, to which I'm quite thankful. If it was truly a money grab, the grind would be more 2K like to force u to buy some as the hours required is insane. This? This is still reasonable in my opinion. Plus it does make the site feel a lot more lively hahaha.
Sadly I'm not fiscally capable(aka broke SOB) of donating to the site, so if being active in the community helps out? It's a small price to pay for what you guys have done here

• Heart

Kraze99

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Members+
Personally I don't quite mind it. It actually incentivizes me to engage with others and break out of my shell, to which I'm quite thankful. If it was truly a money grab, the grind would be more 2K like to force u to buy some as the hours required is insane. This? This is still reasonable in my opinion. Plus it does make the site feel a lot more lively hahaha.
Sadly I'm not fiscally capable(aka broke SOB) of donating to the site, so if being active in the community helps out? It's a small price to pay for what you guys have done here

Absolutely this. Kinda fun to gamify a forum like this

• Wow
  • Heart

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
I mean, I dont see how it can be seen as anything other than a cash grab. The second there is any content on the site, like the Vip section, like the adult+ section that is gated behind something that can be bought? Come on, the people on this site are not THAT stupid.

Pretending the LC coins are some "thank you" for donations? Come on...

You must be registered to see attachments

If you have a set price for how many coins you get, that is straight up just selling them. Idk if this post is some sort of trying to CYA or something but its still scummy as hell.

There was a stretch of 2-3 months where there was a new post, a new announcement, a new thing you had too accept begging for money and this is just the latest attempt at it.

Reactions: 1 user

trashbandit

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
It's essentially a barrier to keep those who like to cry to people from seeing things that'll make them cry

Reactions: 2 users

Mr. Tearson

Empty Ears Games Studio
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I mean, I dont see how it can be seen as anything other than a cash grab. The second there is any content on the site, like the Vip section, like the adult+ section that is gated behind something that can be bought? Come on, the people on this site are not THAT stupid.

Pretending the LC coins are some "thank you" for donations? Come on...

You must be registered to see attachments

If you have a set price for how many coins you get, that is straight up just selling them. Idk if this post is some sort of trying to CYA or something but its still scummy as hell.

There was a stretch of 2-3 months where there was a new post, a new announcement, a new thing you had too accept begging for money and this is just the latest attempt at it.
It was literally the Lurkers of LC begging for it... Then I brought it up to Kavinsky. We weren't going to do this if it weren't for that. That's the story. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 3 users

MicoJive

Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
It was literally the Lurkers of LC begging for it... Then I brought it up to Kavinsky. We weren't going to do this if it weren't for that. That's the story. 🤷‍♂️
Yea, its been parroted before and still just sounds like bullshit and anyone that actually believes that I have a giant fucking bridge to sell you.

Mr. Tearson

Empty Ears Games Studio
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Yea, its been parroted before and still just sounds like bullshit and anyone that actually believes that I have a giant fucking bridge to sell you.
I mean... Is there anything that isn't going to sound like bullshit to you? I already told you the truth. May not be what you want to hear but it is what it is. We aren't a huge company. We're still a website.

• Middle Finger

Deprecated

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Threads
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2

Scummy? Asking for donations is scummy?

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Why are you so salty over this?

• Heart

chip99

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 19, 2024
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Members+
I wish I could actually support this site. Unfortunately I don't want to use paypal and I suck at buying crypto.

However I don't mind this solution because it means we aren't losing one of the best sites for restricted games. We just gotta work a little harder.
Agreed. Im willing to put in some time for members+.

• Heart

Mr. Tearson

Empty Ears Games Studio
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Because this site used be something good to use as an alternative to Ef95 and has consistantly gotten less and less user friendly over the last 6 months.
Hm? Got an example on less user friendly?

Deprecated

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
Threads
Website
skyejordan666.carrd.co
LC COIN
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
No, putting content gated by currency that you can buy is scummy. Especially when some of that content would cost >$100 to access like the VIP comics and shit.
Well, you can earn it for free by replying to a thread, receiving a reaction (Likes), starting a Game thread or creating a new thread...

Guz89

Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Away on vacation
Lewd
Sep 26, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 3
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Believing or not doesn't change the facts, unfortunately, I'll not deny that our costs have increased after the reports (we had to change the host and increase the security of the site) and of course, all donations are appreciated. But note that we're not even encouraging people to donate, we appreciate but don't enforce it, you are free to earn them as 90% of the users did, and it's very easy.
We understand that when we talk about money all things sound "fishy", but we are still providing all games that we always did 100% free, you just have to be active for some time (a thing that shouldn't be a problem for a normal user) but after a lot of complaints from people that rather spend money than time, we're giving coins every time you donate, the donations can't be refunded, and the coins can be taken away from you if break any of our rules because you're not buying coins, they're a gift that can be taken out from you if we judge necessary. Feel free to ask or express your opinion, but don't forget that all of us are just fighting for a place where we can have our FREEDOM to post and download our games without fucking rats reporting and trying to shut us down

This User is on vacation. Response time may be delayed. Vacation to Jul 26, 2024.
Reactions: 4 users

Earlybird

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Jan 3, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Because this site used be something good to use as an alternative to Ef95 and has consistantly gotten less and less user friendly over the last 6 months.
That explained nothing mate. Be specific. What made it good? And now what has become less user friendly?

Mr. Tearson

Empty Ears Games Studio
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
I don't have a problem as long as the price for member+ is not too high.
It's usually 750 and usually we have a "sale" every week to lower that price for Member+.

Seakrit

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 4, 2023
Threads
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Members+
Even if it were a cash grab, you can go somewhere else. Its not like content is locked forever behind a paywall.

Make your own site, host content for free, no restrictions, and implement a better solution. Deal with users that will never be happy.

Back
Top Bottom