True harem/polygamy

Vlbc

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
The girls have to know about each other and don't have a problem with it (maybe a little jealousy and competition)

Sex between the girls only with the Mc approval.

Can't have a "oficial" wife/girlfriend above the others. They have to be equal.

The only game i know with this dynamics is "Mist"

Reactions: 1 user

Vlbc

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
Sisterly lust
Just searched it and looks good. The girls face are a little uncanny, but nothing terrible.
I 100% approve the faceless Mc and will download immediately.
Thanks!

Janneke

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
All (most? I haven't played them all) of Siren's games do - eventually. House Chores, Zombie's retreat 1 & 2.

Takes a while to get there though, and not all of them are quite there yet. Gotta wait a couple more updates.

Lewdest House too eventually, I expect. But again, you'll have to be patient.

• Heart

Vlbc

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN
I think Parental Love would also be a good choice.
Well, there is a wife (or ex wife).
I didn't finished this game yet, but i quite don't like the "corruption" of the mother until she acepte the harem. But i now know that there is a harem ending. Thanks.

MichealIsKing!

Head Drood
Registered
Lewd
Oct 21, 2023
LC COIN
What you mean?
Pretty sure a lot of the core harem all start to dye their hair the same color at least the wife and daughters do (maybe the sister too), but I cant be 100% because I haven't played it in like years.

• Thinking

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Just searched it and looks good. The girls face are a little uncanny, but nothing terrible.
I 100% approve the faceless Mc and will download immediately.
Thanks!
Starts slow .. but then picks up

Naxos

Registered
Apr 24, 2022
LC COIN
The girls have to know about each other and don't have a problem with it (maybe a little jealousy and competition)

Sex between the girls only with the Mc approval.

Can't have a "oficial" wife/girlfriend above the others. They have to be equal.

The only game i know with this dynamics is "Mist"
The can't have an official wife/girlfriend above the others I'd disagree with. I'd say you need 1 that is above the others and is responsible for handling any disputes or jealousy and scheduling. Doesn't mean the MC has to love her more or show her more favour and she's not there to dominate the others, but to handle small issues that come up, so the MC doesn't have to deal with it.

Sex between the girls is only with his participation and approval. If it's without his participation, even with his approval it's no longer a harem but a poly relationship.

My new memories and my new family.
Also maybe Crimson High. -they don't all know about the other but he's not hiding it and telling them when they need to know.
My dorm - they don't necessarily know about each other, but know there are others even if they don't know which others, but eventually they will all know.

• Thinking

lorkdubo

Registered
Lewd
Feb 15, 2024
LC COIN
The can't have an official wife/girlfriend above the others I'd disagree with. I'd say you need 1 that is above the others and is responsible for handling any disputes or jealousy and scheduling. Doesn't mean the MC has to love her more or show her more favour and she's not there to dominate the others, but to handle small issues that come up, so the MC doesn't have to deal with it.

Sex between the girls is only with his participation and approval. If it's without his participation, even with his approval it's no longer a harem but a poly relationship.

Also maybe Crimson High. -they don't all know about the other but he's not hiding it and telling them when they need to know.
My dorm - they don't necessarily know about each other, but know there are others even if they don't know which others, but eventually they will all know.
Desert Stalker has an actual harem. Zahra is great tho.

belube

Registered
Lewd
Jan 14, 2024
LC COIN
The Guardian, but it has smols and is a lot of smols. What you describe fits the sequel way more because it’s many years later after all the events of The Guardian.

Vlbc

Registered
Lewd
Nov 12, 2023
LC COIN

I disagree with most of it, but i'll try the recommendations anyway. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom