What's new
  • Smoother faster lewdcorner android and iphone apps coming soon.
    read more Here!

[VN] [Unity] True Bond [Ch.1 Part 4] [Cloudlet]

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Allow others to post updates?
  1. yes
Developer Name
Cloudlet
Developer Links
Version
Ch1 Part 4
Latest Update
Feb 12, 2022
Release Date
Feb 4, 2022
Language
English, Russian
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
1141295_F95Promo.jpg

Overview:
Married couple adopts a cheeky kid. What could possibly go wrong?
Slow burner story! Some clarification: the story is not artificially prolonged, it's made more realistic with additional details that actually matter. If you have your doubts - check out the first version, that's exactly the pace you should expect in the future updates.​

3DCG, Animated, Kinetic Novel, Incest, Multiple Protagonist, Big Tits, Corruption, Milf, Teasing, Vaginal Sex, Voyeurism
1. Extract and run.
Chapter 1 Part 4
What's new
  • Continuation of the story, 330 images.
  • Moved to webp image format - works faster, weights less. My eyes are not the best so if you notice some artifacts, blurriness, weird colors or any other general drop in quality - let me know, I'll try to adjust it.
  • Added the ability to start the game from the latest update.
  • Added hotkey for fast skipping(left ctrl) - I tested it like a maniac, seems to be working. If something breaks try to hide/unhide interface, I placed some soft reset there. And let me know if that happens.
  • Implemented progress bar - personally, I don't like it when the game I play suddenly ends so here it is. Now you can tell the end of current content is coming.
Chapter 1 Part 2
120 renders, continuation of the story, setting up for a fun time to come!

Chapter 1 v1.0 release

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux (Ch.1 Part 3): -

1142071_Screen1.jpg1142072_Screen2.jpg1142074_Screen3.jpg1142075_Screen4.jpg1142076_Screen5.jpg1142078_Screen6.jpg1142079_Screen7.jpgPmf0194_out.jpg

Last edited:
JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Threads
Finally find a good game and it's abandoned.

JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Threads
the dev posted on his discord saying he's still working on it
Really? I looked around on other game forums and they all posted that it's abandoned. I don't have access to the dev's patreon or discord though. I hope you're right.

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Really? I looked around on other game forums and they all posted that it's abandoned. I don't have access to the dev's patreon or discord though. I hope you're right.
a guy on f95 posted it on the game thread hope I'll mark it as abandoned when the dev announces it I don't go by f95 most of the time they mark games as abandoned when they aren't

JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Threads
a guy on f95 posted it on the game thread hope I'll mark it as abandoned when the dev announces it I don't go by f95 most of the time they mark games as abandoned when they aren't

Yeah you're right. I've been around on F95 since 2018 and I've noticed a lot of the mods are doing stuff like that. Plus, they're super restrictive about what they allow on their site.

Fallen Angel Productions

Fallen Angel Productions

Game Developer
Game Uploader
Threads
Yeah you're right. I've been around on F95 since 2018 and I've noticed a lot of the mods are doing stuff like that. Plus, they're super restrictive about what they allow on their site.
yeah luckily we have Lewdcorner now

MSANCHEZ

MSANCHEZ

Threads
Any chance of this becoming available for Android?

P

Pablochacon-69

Threads
Is there an android port of this game?

Donation drives

New Month New Bills!

You people have been so awesome getting LewdCorner known to the public! We're growing so fast. This means more costs to keep running! Your help is greatly appreciated!
Goal
$350.00
Earned
$290.00
This donation drive ends in
Top Bottom