today I got back into sport

Annonx

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2023
LC COIN
well, in a manner of speaking, I've never really done any sport, but I was more active 15 years ago. And since fat accumulates, and depression too, I decided to buy myself a bike (two years ago) and start riding! And today I've finally got the courage! It was hard, only 50 minutes, but I did it, and I'm proud of myself! I wanted to share this little moment of my life with you.

Reactions: 5 users

Uncle Loco

Game Developer
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
May 19, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Good for you. Hopefully, this helps you get back on a path to happiness. I really need to use my coat rack, I mean bike again too.

Annonx

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2023
LC COIN
Good for you. Hopefully, this helps you get back on a path to happiness. I really need to use my coat rack, I mean bike again too.
at least your bike is still good for something, mine was rotting somewhere in my barn, between the spiders and the rats.
Sometime we need to grind for points in real life too. Good job, keep it up.
I prefer loli to happiness, but if I can have both...

Reactions: 1 user

Msm

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Good job, dude! The first step is the hardest. Make it a habit and you are golden

Annonx

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2023
LC COIN
Good job, dude! The first step is the hardest. Make it a habit and you are golden
I'll try to make it a habit, the real test is to make it a habit when I go back to work after my vacations.

Reactions: 2 users

jake_farms

Milf lover
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jul 25, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Keep up the good work my guy, been trying to get into exercise too but between life and work (and also laziness hurr hurr) it's been hard to actually keep up with that. So I wish you the best of luck my dude ❤️

Reactions: 1 users

Annonx

Registered
Lewd
Feb 5, 2023
LC COIN
Keep up the good work my guy, been trying to get into exercise too but between life and work (and also laziness hurr hurr) it's been hard to actually keep up with that. So I wish you the best of luck my dude ❤️
don't worry, I'm a lazy bum too! You just have to get your fingers out of your ass! Take your time, it took me 5 years from the moment I felt like doing sport to the day I started!

MOCO9559

Registered
Lewd
Sep 2, 2022
LC COIN
Well, sometimes it takes some time but at least it is never too late and as already mentioned a good thing to be proud of. Thumbs are pressed that you will be able to integrate this as a routine even after vacation is over. I know how hard it is to not end up saying: "I will rather do it tomorrow" again and again and again^^

walld

Registered
Lewd
Dec 1, 2023
LC COIN
Good job. I want to start some sort of exercise too, but running seems too much. Any recommendations for a bike?

phanarchy

Registered
Lewd
Mar 9, 2024
LC COIN
well, in a manner of speaking, I've never really done any sport, but I was more active 15 years ago. And since fat accumulates, and depression too, I decided to buy myself a bike (two years ago) and start riding! And today I've finally got the courage! It was hard, only 50 minutes, but I did it, and I'm proud of myself! I wanted to share this little moment of my life with you.
Nice job ! Remember : it's more important to exercise a bit consistently than a lot irregularly. Don't hurt yourself and good luck with your bike !

Back
Top Bottom