Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
my Sister's bedroom, my Sister is my Wife! Siscest
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
There are plenty of weirdos, who claim lolicons to be some sort of pests or worse.
Like they don't even divide or understand the point of the loli appreciation and real life things.

You must be registered to see attachments

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
WTH is a "lolicon"? I'm guessing it's some kind of abbreviation (kinda like "toycon") but for understandable IBF reasons I prefer not to Google it.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
WTH is a "lolicon"? I'm guessing it's some kind of abbreviation (kinda like "toycon") but for understandable IBF reasons I prefer not to Google it.
The reason why Loli is used in the first place isn't solely because of the book/movie Lolita, but because the Japanese started to use it in the 70s/80s for their younger looking charas in erotic situations.
Loli = little girls
Lolicon = Lolita Complex, that are the people who like Lolis

Lolicon is not the same as a p*do, because those like real k*ds, most Lolicons only like fictional girls (it's the whole 2D against 3D thing).

There are also terms like Shotacon (Little boys) or Siscon (their own sister).

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Seeing some users here using GIFs with a certain famous p*dobear chasing anime lolis, that makes me wonder...
The gif is the badge for presige 2 (VIP+), there is no choice in having that, other than to deactivate the whole rank an losing all it's features.
Yes, there are many who dislike having that.

Also the p*edobear was misused by 4chan, its orignal was just a normal mascott who hasn't any connection with that stuff.

Furthermore, there is a clear distinction between how Japan uses those terms and how the west uses them (like with almost all of the other adapted words from Japan).

Reactions: 1 user

bulliedhealer

Master Cunnysmith
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Sep 13, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Well, I can't really say I hate lolicons.

Even if most/all of them were pedos, wanting to do something <> doing something. or != if you prefer.

I approach it the same as people who enjoy any type of taboo content. You like what you like and as long as you're not hurting anyone, I've never cared and never will.

Play GTA and murder every fictional character. Go on your preferred hentai website and fap to rape of every fictional character you want. So far the only people I see getting hurt are the ones who can't mind their own damned business.

Reactions: 5 users

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
The gif is the badge for presige 2 (VIP+), there is no choice in having that, other than to deactivate the whole rank an losing all it's features.
Yes, there are many who dislike having that.

Also the p*edobear was misused by 4chan, its orignal was just a normal mascott who hasn't any connection with that stuff.

Furthermore, there is a clear distinction between how Japan uses those terms and how the west uses them (like with almost all of the other adapted words from Japan).
It's not just the VIP status. There's a user here (I didn't bother to remember his username) with 2 giant GIFs in the signature, both of which represent the said bear chasing an anime loli and a text along the line of "You can run, but I'll always catch you" or something like that.
There might be difference between the west and Japan but either way we don't live in Japan, we live in "the west" and anyone even mentioning that bear outside LC is immediately proclaimed to be p*do. In the past when I was younger I've seen vids where they warn about that bear and they used it to scare kids that if they don't listen to their parents, the big scary p*do will come for them.
So no matter the original meaning of that bear, I'd avoid using it anywhere.

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Lolicon = Lolita Complex
Lolita Express:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
sicr
It's not just the VIP status. There's a user here (I didn't bother to remember his username) with 2 giant GIFs in the signature, both of which represent the said bear chasing an anime loli and a text along the line of "You can run, but I'll always catch you" or something like that.
There might be difference between the west and Japan but either way we don't live in Japan, we live in "the west" and anyone even mentioning that bear outside LC is immediately proclaimed to be p*do. In the past when I was younger I've seen vids where they warn about that bear and they used it to scare kids that if they don't listen to their parents, the big scary p*do will come for them.
@Republican Bear

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
There might be difference between the west and Japan but either way we don't live in Japan, we live in "the west" and anyone even mentioning that bear outside LC is immediately proclaimed to be p*do.
In the past p*dobear was heavily memefied, so if that were true, a quarter of that generations netizens would be p*dos.
And because we live in the west, the word "Lolicon" isn't even used right. As I mentioned before, in its original it's about a person who likes Lolis. But in the west it's mostly used as a tag/lable for media with Loli content.
It's as one would write on a box of cigarettes that it contains "smoker" instead of "tobacco". ;)

In the past when I was younger I've seen vids where they warn about that bear and they used it to scare kids that if they don't listen to their parents, the big scary p*do will come for them.
Soo... it's like the TikTok/Social Media videos from today that warn you about those "evil" whatever-they-are-against-or-missinformed of today? :unsure:
It's litteraly the same, a scare tactic about something most people don't know or understand or dislike.
P*dobear was always about 2D, it was often used by some people as a symbol of actual p*doph*lia, but that's, again, the same when today someone uses video games as the reason for violent kids.

The original has a white half moon crescent on his chest, which the p*dobear does not.

But it's absolutely fine avoiding it, because there a enough people who see it that way too. ;)

Valso

Proud sinner
Registered
Lewd
Mar 2, 2023
LC COIN
Speaking of p*does, I just remembered about a meme on the matter that happens to be true, judging by all the scandals I've read about.

You must be registered to see attachments

Mr. Tearson

True Freedom is the Art of Creation
Staff member
Game Uploader
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Lewd
Jan 28, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Alright, guys. No pe-do talk. Stick with loli stuff only. No images of loli or this will get moved to the plus zone. And maybe the images zone. That's all.

• Middle Finger
Reactions: 2 users

Asura666x

Registered
Lewd
May 29, 2024
LC COIN
I have no judgement towards others kinks as long as they keep certain thing separate between fiction and reality.

Reactions: 1 users

IncestSexual

== a Cute Little Loli a Day Keeps the Feds Away ==
JRUploader
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
May 21, 2024
Website
www.reddit.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
I have no judgement towards others kinks as long as they keep certain thing separate between fiction and reality.
Well said!🫶

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
The reason why Loli is used in the first place isn't solely because of the book/movie Lolita, but because the Japanese started to use it in the 70s/80s for their younger looking charas in erotic situations.
Loli = little girls
Lolicon = Lolita Complex, that are the people who like Lolis

Lolicon is not the same as a p*do, because those like real k*ds, most Lolicons only like fictional girls (it's the whole 2D against 3D thing).

There are also terms like Shotacon (Little boys) or Siscon (their own sister).
It became popular because of the movie but you are correct in it not starting due to it.
And yes, loli DOES NOT mean underage

Loli - Young or young looking girl character generally seen in anime or manga

But due to circumstances, its widely used to define and depict underage characters.

• purple_heart

Xonia

Community Lover
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Oct 9, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 4
As for my thoughts on it..
I like the smols....i want to protect the smols...

and do other lewd things when i get consent...

• Much Love

cpthowdy78

Registered
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
If you realize that you are just playing a game, which is a piece of art and fiction and you also realize that every character in this game is just a bunch of pixels with no age at all, everything is OK. Just separate between fiction and reality!
I mean I watched a lot of slasher movies, but I never tried to kill anyone... yet.

SegmentCoalescing

Registered
Lewd
Jan 8, 2023
LC COIN
When you say lolicons I immediately start thinking about cringe weebs that happen to like lolis. Both the weebs and the lolicons can be insufferable with their enthusiasm(?).

That is probably why their reputation isn't that great along with the fact that the lolis depict supposedly 3000 year old girls that look like they're under 12 or so. It's just not accepted by most people for obvious reasons.

I personally don't mind though, it's just virtual pixel characters.

Back
Top Bottom