Thoughts on shota, loli, incest, netori,gilf & pregnancy or impregnated fetish

akmad95

Registered
Lewd
Nov 6, 2022
LC COIN
What are your thoughts on the fetishes guysdo you want them to be implemented into your favourite game's

Uthuriel

Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Jan 1, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
I don't don't care for shota at all... GILF a maybe if she's hot and MCs grandma... the rest fuck yes.

bloggs.fred00

Registered
Lewd
May 26, 2023
LC COIN
I have some tags that I prefer, but usually that's is not the only thing. Some games with my favorite tags are not that good and others sometimes surprise me. And most of the games allow you to skip some of more "sensitive parts"

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
If you don't put your own opinion in the OP or the first post, this thread might be seen as a farm thread.
Spam Prevention: Creating threads solely for "coin farming" will result in a penalty of losing 100 coins and thread deletion. We encourage genuine, uplifting engagement within our community.
And just writing something simple as "I don't mind" or "I don't like it" isn't enough, because that clearly shows one has no real interest in a discussion or the opinions of others.

Many threads like this are already gone.

Chainedpanda

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
Loli and Shota:
I think I prefer shota>loli, at least when the shota is the MC. So, overall I'd say I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of games in that department. As for loli, I do enjoy loli in general, but I can be quite picky about adult games and loli is no exception. Overall, I'd say I'm also disappointed by the selection of games available.

Incest
Incest is a major fetish of mine, but it's not a universal thing. Different relationships matter more like M/S, especially if the MC is shota. On the flip side, I don't have any strong feelings about F/D in anyway. It's pretty meh overall. Aunts and Cousins aren't much better than F/D either. I do like B/S tho.

Netori:
I don't really care for ANY form of cheating. Doesn't matter if it's lesbian, netorare, netori, or any other sort of distinction people want to make. I don't understand the fetish, and oftentimes find it annoying. If I were to rank netori, it's above netorare, but I'm still not a fan.

Gilf:
Not a fan. Simple. I'm pretty meh about any form of MILF unless it's incest related.

Pregnancy:
Meh. I like creampies and lactation, but everything else? I don't find big bellies attractive, I don't find the hormonal imbalance sexy. I don't care about the increase in breast size, I just don't get why anyone's into it. I tolerate it in adult games, only exception being when it's a major focus.

bigballedbob

Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
For the most part I play most of these fetishes already but as far as shota is concerned I usually consume it in the form of Comixxx.

cosicosi89

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2024
LC COIN
Prestige 1
The appreciation of erotic art is subjective and depends on individual taste and cultural background.

maldron

Registered
Nov 15, 2023
LC COIN
shota, loli, incest, pregnancy? yes please
netori? nah
gilf? depends if im in the mood or else i just skip over it

also if the smut has pregnancy tagged i want full on story with pregnancy involved, not this "and they lived happily ever after... and btw they had a kid at some point off screen because you just read a story about someone getting filled up with 50 gallons of cum each night" bullshit

Reactions: 1 user

Xia Liu Bei

Registered
Lewd
Sep 12, 2022
LC COIN
Yes to incest, netori, and pregnancy.

For incest mother-son is best, but I also enjoy father-daughter, brother-sister, and aunt-nephew. Acceptable but less desirable for me would be cousins and "step" parents/siblings.

Netori is best when it's stealing someone's wife, especially under their noses (i.e. under a table or in the next room) or in front of them.

For pregnancy I think the most enjoyable aspect of this genre is the actual impregnation part, i.e. having risky unprotected sex and then just blasting her fertile womb with your fertile seed. I've never been too big on wanting to fuck pregnant women with fat bellies in a game.

Reactions: 1 user

misaki002

Registered
Lewd
Feb 1, 2023
LC COIN
Loli and Shota:
I think I prefer shota>loli, at least when the shota is the MC. So, overall I'd say I'm pretty disappointed by the lack of games in that department. As for loli, I do enjoy loli in general, but I can be quite picky about adult games and loli is no exception. Overall, I'd say I'm also disappointed by the selection of games available.

Incest
Incest is a major fetish of mine, but it's not a universal thing. Different relationships matter more like M/S, especially if the MC is shota. On the flip side, I don't have any strong feelings about F/D in anyway. It's pretty meh overall. Aunts and Cousins aren't much better than F/D either. I do like B/S tho.

Netori:
I don't really care for ANY form of cheating. Doesn't matter if it's lesbian, netorare, netori, or any other sort of distinction people want to make. I don't understand the fetish, and oftentimes find it annoying. If I were to rank netori, it's above netorare, but I'm still not a fan.

Gilf:
Not a fan. Simple. I'm pretty meh about any form of MILF unless it's incest related.

Pregnancy:
Meh. I like creampies and lactation, but everything else? I don't find big bellies attractive, I don't find the hormonal imbalance sexy. I don't care about the increase in breast size, I just don't get why anyone's into it. I tolerate it in adult games, only exception being when it's a major focus.
Its a shame the number of shota games is so low. I really enjoy playing as shota and getting the harem because they are so rare and even when there is some most of the time its censored and thats no enough for me.

Incest - is for me something like "must have" tag for some reason. Its really hard for me to find some game without it to be captivating.

Netori - Its fine for me but it gets tricky if the act is done in presence of the other partner, sometimes i just feel bad for the partner :D as for netorare i cant stand it.

Pregnancy - I am the same the. I mean the impregnation is a big fantasy and turn on but after the heroine is pregnant is not really that sexy for me.

S0medude4444

Registered
Lewd
Jan 22, 2024
LC COIN
Yes to all except maybe GILF, depends on appearance and if its the MC's grandma then that is better. Netori is good if it's deserved, aka partner is a bad person.

shashisoram1946@gmai

Registered
Lewd
Oct 22, 2023
LC COIN
Shota is really not what I'm looking for or interested in but the games itself can be great.
Netori is also a very niche fetish for me, so I don't really seek out game for it, but everything else are contributing factors on why I play those games.

eezergoode

Registered
Lewd
Aug 15, 2023
LC COIN
I'm down for almost any of those you listed, but I have to say I'm not exactly a fan of Shota, except in certain situations, but I will still play it. I also don't get any thrill from Netori, but again, I can play it.

Grim21

Ahsoka the White has been Born
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Feb 6, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 1
Shota - my preferred choice for a pairing with a Loli.
Loli - My preferred choice in general.
Incest - Love it. Especially siblings or twins.
netori - Can be hit or miss depending on circumstance I suppose.
gilf - Nope!
Pregnancy or Impregnated - Can be hit or miss, but is usually a miss.

4pleb

Registered
Lewd
May 4, 2022
LC COIN
shota mc with older roommate, younger roommate and if you want netori, you can get the landlady and ntr the landlord

Taro

Registered
Lewd
Apr 5, 2023
LC COIN
Definitely yes, but if netori then only if I am the performer and so that the game does not end with pregnancy but continues like in the game Summertime Saga

Back
Top Bottom