Thoughts on IRL furries

mykneegrows

Registered
Lewd
Dec 14, 2023
LC COIN
Ever seen a real furry? The people who wear full on wolf suits type of furries. I've only seen it once in public and I was so shocked I couldnt stop staring at them. They werent even doing anything bad. Just a person in a furry suit in public.

Reactions: 1 users

Fauxcest

The Motherfucker's Club
Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Dec 17, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
At first I was shocked those things existed in my city, then I was disgusted

Reactions: 3 users

kewinocun

Registered
Lewd
Jan 21, 2024
LC COIN
Each to their own for sure but personally

tenor.gif

Reactions: 1 user

KTrash

LurkerCoin Treasury Department
Registered
Lewd
Dec 5, 2023
LC COIN
Ever seen a real furry? The people who wear full on wolf suits type of furries. I've only seen it once in public and I was so shocked I couldnt stop staring at them. They werent even doing anything bad. Just a person in a furry suit in public.
Yes its really disappointing to be fair.. but then again there is a huge difference on public furries and sexual furries ...

Reactions: 2 users

FuzzyFuzz

Prestige 1
Registered
Lewd
Apr 25, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 1
As long as they're not messing with other people I'm fine with it.
Anyone, furry or not, who brings unsuspecting bystanders in to their fetish is an asshole

Reactions: 8 users

Asdf39

Registered
Lewd
Aug 10, 2022
LC COIN
Haven't seen one in person yet but idc as long as they don't involve anyone without consent

Danv

Too old to care
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Feb 12, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
batshit crazy, it's not about wearing fur suit or trying to be an animal, who cares, they just overall completely deranged and whole furry thing just happens to be one of possible outlets for this
there should be some sane ones for sure, but most of them definitely not

hasguardian

Registered
Lewd
Mar 1, 2024
LC COIN
I worked with a furry once, I never saw him in a fur suit (thank God) but he talked about some weird shit.

ErzuzB

Former LCC Billionaire
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 8, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Haven't seen one in real life, and I honestly don't care what somebody does as long as they aren't harming anybody.

The only thing I'am confused of is, that most of those fur suits look... really cheap. I mean proper fur suits costs propably a fuckton of money. But the design often looks like those super cheap colorful plush toys you'd see on a carnival.
And then I think, is this person mocking furries by wearing a cheap knock-off costume? :whistle:

rotwang

Registered
Lewd
Nov 6, 2023
LC COIN
yo today I saw someone riding their motorcycle and their helmet had dog ears and they had a tail on and it was just like flapping along in the wind. honestly the cringest thing I have ever seen but also respect to that dude for living his best life

Spring

Registered
Lewd
Jan 20, 2024
LC COIN
See them at con events all the time.
Not my thing but if they're happy then it shouldn't matter what I think.

Axois

~ Lurker Extraordinaire ~ L.O.L.I.S. Group
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Dec 21, 2023
Website
lewdcorner.com
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Not my thing but to each their own. Live and let live, long as they aren't hurting me or other's what do I care. I have my own kinks that normies would find issue with anyway.

• Heart

lockjaw7

degen by design
Registered
Dec 28, 2023
LC COIN
i knew a girl who got into suit making made good money, she couldn't decide if she wanted to start making the sexy kinda furry suits though which is biig bucks. my thoughts are like everything in this space why would i give a shit what you do have fun!

nero7

Nero Claudius Caesar Augustus Germanicus
Registered
Lewd
Feb 10, 2023
LC COIN
it's mental illness, those ppl are unwell.

Chainedpanda

Registered
Lewd
Aug 8, 2022
LC COIN
Furies are the best demographic to make fun of, but I don't really have an issue with them. I can even understand the appeal to some degree.

I met my first furry in high school, it was this dude who hung around the same circle as me. He had some issues, but he was an alright guy and I liked him well enough. He didn't own a full fursuit because he was poor, but he did own a wolf head, paws and tail.

Dumblikeox

Rub my horns for a surprise!
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Registered
Lewd
Apr 21, 2023
LC COIN
Prestige 2
Prestige 1
Not my thing but to each their own. Live and let live, long as they aren't hurting me or other's what do I care. I have my own kinks that normies would find issue with anyway.
PREACH!
Okay, don't preach...
But you and I (and 500+ more) don't fit the normie mold.

Had a good friend in college, who's sister was into the whole wearing ears and a tail... I'll tell ya this much: she, and those costumes unlocked a lot of things I probably wouldn't have on my own 😻

Silrog22

Fox Girl Breeder
Staff member
Prestige 1
Prestige 2
Prestige 3
Prestige 4
Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
Prestige 4
I guess it depends on the extent. If full suit, then not my thing.
If it's just pieces, like ears and tail, then it's more reasonable for me.

Back
Top Bottom