EraChanZ

True Connoisseur
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Oct 17, 2023
LC COIN
As title says, what're your thoughts on FUTA content? I mean real futa; only chicks with dicks, no guys with tits! :)
And bonus question - when did you first encounter FUTA content?

Personally, I think it can be very nice - provided it's done in moderation. First exposure to it was the good old bible black:
:D

Reactions: 1 user

Mid1969

Registered
Lewd
Apr 18, 2023
LC COIN
Its a Yay from me. Takes the guy out of the equation and you keep the "penetration" aspect of sex. Most games are struggling even now with good male MC design. I think my first exposure must have been Bible Black as well but the one I remember the most and would say was my first real test if I like it or not was Girlfriends Forever by Miro. Clearly I liked Girlfriends Forever alot, prob still some of the best futa content out there.

Reactions: 2 users

Demiurge299

Registered
Lewd
Sep 11, 2023
LC COIN
Not a fan personally, I'll put up with it if, and only if, its exclusively optional futa on female, side scenes, not the main focus/the MC, which you tend to see sometimes as optional voyeur scenes in some games with characters who hold no relevance to the story or MC. ultimately though I'd prefer not to have it at all, but hey, to each their own. can't say I could name first exposure to it though.

JustSomeD00D

Registered
Lewd
Sep 10, 2022
LC COIN
Eh, it can been done, though i prefer playing the futa on female or Male on Futa content, not really into the Futa on Male, not my thing

BeowulfKnight

Flat is Justice!
VIP
VIPplus
Registered
Lewd
Jan 26, 2023
LC COIN
As title says, what're your thoughts on FUTA content? I mean real futa; only chicks with dicks, no guys with tits! :)
And bonus question - when did you first encounter FUTA content?

Personally, I think it can be very nice - provided it's done in moderation. First exposure to it was the good old bible black:
:D
I like Futa, and I like trans. What I hate is that they tend to be represented as each other and confused in tags making the whole genre a confused mess. -_-. So I guess my final vote is YES to futa, but with proper tags lol

Reactions: 2 users

darkolo

Registered
Lewd
Mar 25, 2023
LC COIN
The most important thing for me is immersion. So futa would only work for me when it is already possible in the original world in which game is taking place. So for example in Naruto games, because it the world of Naurto changing your body and transofming into other people is a thing.

Krylo

Registered
Lewd
Jul 3, 2023
LC COIN
I like futa in general. Futa in games does depend on the game. I like it most when it's as a protagonist such as in Futagenisis Unveiled. I don't like it much in games like Sinful Life where the futa is involved the women we are after. When it comes to sex scenes I want to see a man a little as possible, so futa on female is good, male on futa is ok, and futa on male is rarely ok for me. It could be ok if the male protagonist is feminine like in Star Periphery.

No clue when I first saw a true futa. Probably some hentai manga like 15 years ago on a site that doesn't exist anymore.

Kurroh

Registered
Lewd
Dec 23, 2023
LC COIN
Nope, it's not my shit, anyway I respect those who like that type of content, but it's not my thing

Silrog22

Registered
Lewd
Jul 2, 2022
LC COIN
Personally not a fan. Does nothing for me and is usually a killer for me if that's what the main focus of a game is about.

Reactions: 1 users

zmladvzv

Registered
Lewd
Dec 25, 2022
LC COIN
I'd go with yea for futa and nay for shemale. I think the only time shemale is ok is for the MC or if they change to female in the game. I don't no the first futa content I watched but the one I like most now is Agent Red Girl.

Have the admins said anywhere why futa and trans have not been split into two tags?

Last edited:

samthespacemaninspac

Registered
Lewd
Apr 19, 2023
LC COIN
I don't go looking for it, but I don't mind it either. For some things there needs to be a dick involved and attaching it to a girl works for me.

Urusaisenpai

Registered
Lewd
Apr 27, 2023
LC COIN
You must be registered to see attachments

kekw-kek.png

okok. Let me be serious for a change lmao.
I agree with @Mid1969 100%. Somehow Futa sometimes makes stuff better, idk how to explain it.
Like we all know that Tracer gets railed in every corner of the internet all the time but lately it has been Futa Windowmaker railing her instead and that is somehow extremely popular lmao.
"Nyl" for example makes alot of futa content and he is earning like 28000+ Dollars a month.

da_zagat

Registered
Lewd
Apr 22, 2023
LC COIN
It's not something I aim for, but I don't mind much it either. As long as it the game includes the tags I like and the artwork is good, ill give it a try.

Doxxi

Registered
Lewd
Apr 1, 2024
LC COIN
I Enjoy Futa on Female i find it way more appealing then male content ( a lot of that is down to me not enjoying how male mc's are rendered in VN's).

My first time running into Futa content was a while back when sparrow with some WOW art of his.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$550.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom