Things changed?

Azurus

Registered
Jul 12, 2023
LC COIN
So, I noticed something since ive been gone awhile. Can someone give me the rundown on the 2-1=1 situation?

Reactions: 1 user

pman209

nobody important
Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
Are you talking about games being hidden and stuff? if so...
They locked a lot of them into the "games+" section which requires you to get the "member+" role(?)

You can purchase said role with your LC Coin in the Shop

Get LC by...
-Make threads
-Make posts on other threads
-Put an avatar on your profile
-Get reactions on your posts
-Give the site money
(those are the ones I know of, anyway)
-Give other people who are grinding for member+ reactions on their posts (this wont get you LC, but it's nice, and they may repay you by finding your posts and reacting)

Reactions: 1 users

DmntdMky

Registered
Lewd
May 17, 2022
LC COIN
Also, the rules will keep changing almost every time you check back in. So, have fun keeping up with that.
Members+ has changed price more times than I can remember. It was recently 550 coins, and now I see they just changed it to 750.
Why? No idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

kekerovkeker

Registered
Lewd
Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
recently, half of the points I scored disappeared, and I do not know if they will appear again.
It's a very strange system.

• Sad

pman209

nobody important
Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
recently, half of the points I scored disappeared, and I do not know if they will appear again.
It's a very strange system.
Either it was daily login points that got removed because some people used exploits to gain them more than once per day, or some of your posts/threads got deemed "unimportant"/"spam"/"unnecessary"/etc. and got deleted

kekerovkeker

Registered
Lewd
Sep 7, 2023
LC COIN
Either it was daily login points that got removed because some people used exploits to gain them more than once per day, or some of your posts/threads got deemed "unimportant"/"spam"/"unnecessary"/etc. and got deleted
I'm not very sociable, and I don't speak English well, so it's hard for me to write a lot of meaningful messages. Maybe part of it was actually cut off because of this. I didn't use any exploits, I just logged in

Ali ibn Hassan

Registered
Aug 28, 2023
LC COIN
posts/threads got deemed "unimportant"/"spam"/"unnecessary"/etc. and got deleted
It's in the eye of the beholder. In this case the mood/opinion of the individual admin.

A large number of "General discussion" or "Off topic" threads on this site are potentially "unimportant/spam/unnecessary/etc" .
It becomes a lottery to start a thread and see if an admin deems it worthy or shot down.

pman209

nobody important
Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
I'm not very sociable, and I don't speak English well, so it's hard for me to write a lot of meaningful messages. Maybe part of it was actually cut off because of this. I didn't use any exploits, I just logged in
They removed the daily login points from everybody, because a few people exploited the bug. Even if you didn't use the exploit, they would have removed yours too.

pman209

nobody important
Registered
Lewd
Jan 27, 2024
LC COIN
It's in the eye of the beholder. In this case the mood/opinion of the individual admin.

A large number of "General discussion" or "Off topic" threads on this site are potentially "unimportant/spam/unnecessary/etc" .
It becomes a lottery to start a thread and see if an admin deems it worthy or shot down.
yeah. I used those quotes for a reason. off topic section should allow for off topic discussion, but mods went for the great culling option

Back
Top Bottom