What's new

There has to be more niche beast games for this site.

deadboob

deadboob

your friendly neighborhood idiot
Threads
i just want to know what beast games do you guys think belongs here? Also I just want people to recommend some beast games lol.

Augustus

Augustus

Game Developer
Threads
To my knowledge I've created the only bestiality game currently on this site (although ShinyDevon has probably the best individual scene in OSiL). So I agree that there should be more!

But I'm not sure whether there is really that much worthwhile out there (discounting hard-to-access Japanese stuff). There is the Slice of Venture series, which is good. Tales of Terrara is amazing, and has a decent amount of beast content. Claire's Quest, too. Depending on where you place dragons, Ravager (but that is hardly niche, it's on Steam ffs!). Tentacular!

Then there a few games with some great beast scenes amongst much other stuff. The Rise of Vruk has the hottest girl+horse for my taste. Project Myriam got some good stuff, too. If you don't count dragons, Ravager still belongs here.

deadboob

deadboob

your friendly neighborhood idiot
Threads
To my knowledge I've created the only bestiality game currently on this site (although ShinyDevon has probably the best individual scene in OSiL). So I agree that there should be more!

But I'm not sure whether there is really that much worthwhile out there (discounting hard-to-access Japanese stuff). There is the Slice of Venture series, which is good. Tales of Terrara is amazing, and has a decent amount of beast content. Claire's Quest, too. Depending on where you place dragons, Ravager (but that is hardly niche, it's on Steam ffs!). Tentacular!

Then there a few games with some great beast scenes amongst much other stuff. The Rise of Vruk has the hottest girl+horse for my taste. Project Myriam got some good stuff, too. If you don't count dragons, Ravager still belongs here.
Hell yeah, your game is what actually got me to notice the lack of beast content on the site.

I was aware of Slice of Venture and Claire's Quest. I'll make sure to check out the rest when I can.

I was mainly asking so I could advertise this site to them. You think they would be interested?

Myuhinny

Myuhinny

Threads
There's also AdultKing's games man's best friend (abandoned) and king's tale. I only played the first one and never played the 2nd one. But I'm the bad buy has a bestiality scene.

Top Bottom