English
OS
  1. Windows
  2. Linux
  3. MacOS
  4. Android
You must be registered to see attachments

OVERVIEW
It's been over ten years since you left your home town. At that time it wouldn't have been an understatement if someone called you a lazy turd. Cause that's exactly what you were.
At one point you're parents were so fed up, they kicked your ass to the curb. You were only 16 years old then. At least your parents gave you some money so you could afford a small crib.After struggeling for a long time to get both your feet on the ground, you worked your way up, from getting better in school, working part time while studying to finally working for a big tech company for the past three years.
Not having seen your parents for a long time, a few months ago you learned they got divorced and both left to different countries for good.
Strangely enough though, they must've heard of your achievements and that made them so proud, they left you a considerable amount of money before they left.

A few weeks ago, your aunt Megan then contacted you out of the blue, wanting to tell you why your parents divorced and inviting you over for a few weeks.
As you haven't had seen her and her daughters in so long and wanting to find out what's going on, you agreed to come visit.

This is where your story begins.

Along your way you will meet many girls and live your day to day life with them. Will one of them fall in love with you? Or maybe all of them? Who knows? Make your decisions wisely to achieve the best results or it could all be over soon.
You'll learn that there's a mystery evolving around your family name. Will you uncover the truth or will you stay in the dark forever?​

3dcg, animated, big ass, big tits, groping, handjob, incest, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, mobile game, oral sex, romance, sex toys, teasing, titfuck, vaginal sex, voyeurism
1. Extract
2. Play
(Optional) If you're using the taboo patch, copy the file to /game folder before playing
Ch.22

N/A

Ch.21

N/A

Ch.20

N/A

Chapter 19

N/A

Chapter 18

N/A

Chapter 17

Rendered images so far: 120

Chapter 12

128 New Renders
3 Animations

DOWNLOAD
Win
: – – –
Linux: – – – – –
Mac: – – – – –
Android (Prepatched Ch23): – – – –

Unofficial compressed
Includes incest patch, but isn't applied
By Sonsofliberty
Win/Linux: - - - -

Mac: - - - -

Incest patch
- - - -
Walkthrough mod incest patch attached.

Attachments

• The_Way_Love_Goes_IncestWT_CH24.7z
    377.9 KB · Views: 82
  • The_Way_Love_Goes_IncestWT_CH24.7z
    377.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7 users

usame chaed

Registered
Jun 18, 2022
Played all the way through ch1-10, and the content between MC and the 3 main female characters never goes further than "kissed and touched a boob". Meanwhile MC fucks everything else that moves, but not the main 3 in the banner. I even reviewed the raw images thinking I'd missed options somewhere; but nope, just no meaningful content with those 3.

Which was a bummer, because the production and writing quality is otherwise exceptional. Not a knock, per se; but feels like this is probably more geared towards folks with a mild cuck/denial fetish.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
I sent a message to Adan about the walkthrough and if he see's it hopefully it will get updated.

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
I just added the incest and walkthrough mod to the op.

Reactions: 1 user

AdanGC Mods

Ren'Py Games Modder
Registered
Apr 24, 2022
I sent a message to Adan about the walkthrough and if he see's it hopefully it will get updated.
Here is the mod updated sorry but brandy just send me his part of the mod an hour ago but i wasn't in my house but now im here so... here is the mod updated to the last version. ch.13

Attachments

• TheWayLoveGoes CH.13 Multi Mod 0.13 AdanGC Mods & BrandyYT.rar
    2.9 MB · Views: 154

PPLayer

Registered
Jan 8, 2023
There is already chapter 17 ready to download on F95 ... incl WT-mod+ I-patch ... just saying ;)

Reactions: 1 users

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
You must be registered to see attachments

It's been over ten years since you left your home town. At that time it wouldn't have been an understatement if someone called you a lazy turd. Cause that's exactly what you were.
At one point you're parents were so fed up, they kicked your ass to the curb. You were only 16 years old then. At least your parents gave you some money so you could afford a small crib.After struggeling for a long time to get both your feet on the ground, you worked your way up, from getting better in school, working part time while studying to finally working for a big tech company for the past three years.
Not having seen your parents for a long time, a few months ago you learned they got divorced and both left to different countries for good.
Strangely enough though, they must've heard of your achievements and that made them so proud, they left you a considerable amount of money before they left.

A few weeks ago, your aunt Megan then contacted you out of the blue, wanting to tell you why your parents divorced and inviting you over for a few weeks.
As you haven't had seen her and her daughters in so long and wanting to find out what's going on, you agreed to come visit.

This is where your story begins.

Along your way you will meet many girls and live your day to day life with them. Will one of them fall in love with you? Or maybe all of them? Who knows? Make your decisions wisely to achieve the best results or it could all be over soon.
You'll learn that there's a mystery evolving around your family name. Will you uncover the truth or will you stay in the dark forever?

3dcg, big tits, harem, incest, Male protagonist, milf, small tits, teen

1. Extract
2. Play
(Optional) If you're using the taboo patch, copy the file to /game folder before playing

146 New Rendered Images
7 Animations

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Android (Normal Version): - -
Android (Taboo Version): - -
Taboo Patch: - -
Incest/Walkthrough mod attached
Walkthrough Mod

600×150 jpg
159,1 kB

1920×1080
714,5 kB

I'm a little confused here? Since I played chapter 17 a few weeks ago now?

SeveredRealms

Nobody Knows
Staff member
Head-Mod
Game Developer
Apr 23, 2022
Website
subscribestar.adult
Op updated along with Ipatch and walkthrough mod.

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom