Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
Just playing around a little. Hummmm! She don't look bad with wings..

You must be registered to see attachments

Reactions: 1 users

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
While were screwing around we can't leave out Deb. Now can we?

Deb: "Oh hell yeah!"

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
Deb: "Now this puts a new meaning to 'A flying fuck' Haha!"

Brenda: "Yeah, but how do you fuck a donut?"

• Heart
Reactions: 1 user

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022

Overview:
Your wife has two lovely sisters. One is 24 years old, and the other is 19 years old. They both are always coming to visit, and usually stay the night, or for the weekend. This is more than all right with you because they are fun to have around. Not to mention great eye candy. One is a typical blonde and a total airhead. She is also gullible, and easy to have fun with. The other is a Wild Child. That one is hard to figure most of the time. This story is mostly facts-based and takes place over a period of about 10 to 15 years or so. Condensing it down to fit into a short story is proving to be a little challenge and getting the events in proper order is even more so. Of course, the Names have been changed ( or maybe haven't ) to protect the not-so innocent.
There are only a two choices for the moment that has no effect on the story for now.

If you like the story Please leave a Review. Thanks to Everyone.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-22
Release Date: 2022-05-22
Developer: Tripod - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04.07a
Language: English
Genre:

3DCG, Kinetic novel, Male Protagonist, Corruption, Groping, Handjob, Masturbation, Vaginal sex, Voyeurism, creampie, cheating,Animation, Oralsex

Installation:
1. Extract and run.

Changelog:
V04.08
The animations in this update are a little jittery, but I didn't catch it until it was done. So don't look at the jittery parts :). Story advancement of course. If you remember. There was a question in the MC's mind. Was there Hell to pay!! :)

V04.07b This update contains 10 or 12 animations with lots of action, and a twist or two. Story advancement of course.

V04.07a
This update has a couple of combined animations, and a little action. Story advancement of course. With additional Info added.

v04.07
This update has story advancement with situation changes, and plenty of action with 10 0r 12 combined animations.

v04.06
This update has story advancement, and a bit of a question, or cliff hanger. with 200+ new scenes, animation.

v0.04.05c
This update has story advancement, with animation with 200+ new scenes, and content. Also an introduction of sorts

v0.04.05b
New scenes, and content added, with short combined animations. About 100 new renders. Story advancement.

v0.04.05a
Short update. New scenes, and content added. About 100 new renders. Story advancement.

v0.04.05
New scenes and content added. With 6 short combined Animations.
Story advancement. Sandy comes to visit.

v0.04.04b
New scenes and content added. A little action for the Dingbat. We couldn't leave her hanging. Now could we. With 4 short combined Animations into one.
Story advancement.

v0.04.04a
New scenes and content added. Corrections made in script. With 3 short combined Animations into one ( This one is for the Blue Ballers )
Story advancement.

v0.04.04
New scenes and content added. With 300 or so new renders, and scenes with 2 or 3 short Animations
Story advancement.

v0.04.03c
New scenes and content added, Over 300 new renders with 5 or 6 short Animations

v0.04.03b
Finished TV Room scenes and content added. (Short Update )

v0.4.03a
New scenes and content added, Over 300 new renders

v0.04.03
New scenes and content added, Over 250 new renders
Animation

v0.04.02e
New scenes (Over 170 new renders)
This is a short update to SIL with 172 new renders and a surprise or two :) Does someone's Slutty side start to come out........
There is a complete overhaul of the dialog and a couple of tips at the very beginning of the story. You don't have to start over or anything like that but at least start a New Game and see the tips. Apparently not everyone looks at the Options section.

v0.04.02d
New scenes were added.

0.04.02c
New scenes (Over 300 new renders )

0 .04.02b
"Dialogue corrections"

0.04.02a
Short new content added, new scenes
File size reduced greatly. New content. Tweaked the Options; Text Box background color now adjustable.
Short, new content. New look for the Main Menu. Music added at the beginning. Slight tweaking and corrections (I hope). Ver. Numbering correction.

0.01c
New Content with both sisters. Trying to combine 5 years into short period. Some slight attempt at humor. Scene lighting still off a little, but still trying .

0.01b
Still Tweaking things. Excuse the renders as the lighting and set it self is giving me fits with every thing. Still trying to overcome memory overflow with the main house set. I hope you like it so far.

0.01a
Tweaked some spelling, and Intro scenes to include other dresses. Added a few scenes to the last to sort of set the tone of possible upcoming events.
Added "Name Change" to be able to change MC's Name.
Initial v0.01 Intro/Beta

Developer Notes:
Thank you for taking a look at this First works. I hope you like it.
This story is about actual events that took place in the life of my story source. He/she are close friends. Some of the events were actually witnessed along with the Drama caused. The Drama is not included.
Thanks for giving it a try.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
-
Mac: -

*Unofficial Galley Mod by "Primarch_Fulgrim "*

Compressed: N/A

Attachments

• screenshot9.png
    screenshot9.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 352
  • screenshot10.png
    screenshot10.png
    921.1 KB · Views: 393
  • trim-112.jpg
    trim-112.jpg
    289.4 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5 users

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022

SIL Update V04.07b posted on

I will also be taking some time off to try and get things around here straightened up, and out. As the only one around here I have to do that now and then. At least every other year or so... :)

Myuhinny

Aug 6, 2022
Please stop using Maxdrop spam ever
Use a ad blocker like ad blocker - ghostery or any other blocker out there and you won't have any problems with downloads from places like mixdrop and file that use pop ups and redirects. There are many file host sites as well as many sites that do this so you really should be using something to prevent it. Also maxdrop is a spelling error.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
Hey guys, and gals. Sorry that I have been a little missing in action for most of this month. There is a lot of crap going on for me in so many ways RL is a bitch sometimes :( Things like creditors (Medical mostly) thinking that my Insurance isn't good enough all of a sudden, and a Contractor ripping me off for a really substantial amount. You know minor shit like that... Then on top of that my Dr's decided that they want to run a series of test, and procedures due to an issue that they found, or think they found. Who knows for sure, but they all say that it is related to TMB. ... Go figure right??? Also: I don't know if some of you remember that I had, and still have an issue with one of my eyes.. That issue isn't getting any better. In fact is is getting worse!! Also related to TMB apparently, and genetics. That condition turns out to be the onset of Macular Degeneration :( which had raised its ugly head, and giving me absolute fits. That one eye is way out of focus from the good ( At the moment that is. ) eye... I have been mostly wearing an eye patch while working on SIL. That isn't helping with the dizziness that I get from sitting in front of the screen for long periods of time any more. :( It takes a lot of time working with DAZ to setup a scene, and do the positioning, and poses. (Yeah, Yeah.. I know some look like they were thrown together randomly. :) )

OK now to the point. I haven't been able to even start on the next update for the past two, or two and a half weeks. I am going to try to get started working on it in the next few days. It will be slow going with the renders if I have to take extended breaks from sitting here at the station. I just thought I should inform ya all what is going on here in the wonderful world of Tripod... :) :) and I am sure your anxious to find out just how a SBI fits into the story. Which by the way is a term that the MC came up with when we went to see the original Star Wars at the theater when it first came out. There was a relly good looking girl in front of us in line, and that idiot said (loud enough for her to hear) to me. "What's your openion Dr. **** (Tripod) Doesn't that girl looks a little peaked. I think a Slow Beff Injection would do her a world of good, don't you think." Well neadless to say it took a good amount of quick thinking, and some soft shoeing to avoid a real shit storm right in front of half of the whole world. We used that term from then on. Along with a few others that he came up with.

Oh, and one other thing I almost forgot. Someone mentioned something about when Sandy came to visit something about the MC getting in the pool and biting her on the ass first thing seemed wrong, and unreal. She was a known Slut, and the stories that Deb told about her previously (Not mentioned in the game,) were true as hell. She deffinatly was, and really did have the prettyist Snow White Pubes ever seen... :) :) ...

NOTE: For those that have forgotten. TMB stands for "To Many Birthdays".....

• Haha
D

Deleted member 38337

Unconfirmed
The Sister In Law [0.4.09] Compressed (Tested)

Win (2.3 GB/ 1.2 GB ) : , (4.3K Images)

Tripod70

Unknown Member
Staff member
Apr 24, 2022
Just posted on .

A Little More General Info
Well as life would have it. Things don't go as explained, or expected. The so called urgency of all of the test, and stuff was thought to be scheduled fairly quickly. Buuuttt Nooo! That wasn't the case. Every thing is scheduled in June, and July... WTF!! So much for "We need to get this done." BS :( I have though started working on the next update of SIL. Slowly of course, but working on it. As you might see in the image. I did get with the MC for a short visit, and he made the mistake of leaving a bottle of my favorite sippin Whisky out, and yes I did take advantage of it. :) I am more, or less back in operation, but in a somewhat limited capacity. I am having a hell of a time keeping things in focus, and working more, and more with that damned patch on. That in itself makes the work flow slow. Pacing myself, and keeping to a fairly strict schedule is a real pain in the butt. :) I keep wanting to keep going when I think I'm on a roll. :) Like I said. I'm back at it in limited fashion, but trudging along. I hope to have enough made, and put together by the end of June. My eye appointment is the 16 th ( I think ). The scans, and things like that are still up in the air. (What a way to run a rail road!) I found out you can't push doctors. The more you call the longer it seems to take... It's like pushing a game dev to get out an update... :) I'll try to either Edit this, or make additional post with more info.
Thanks for being patient.
Tripod
PS: The graphic above should have only taken a little more than a hour to setup, and get ready to render. But it took a day, and half... Old Tripod is a custom character, and there is a big issue with garments fitting properly, or at all. :)

Donation drives

Latest Updates page

everything that get donated will go to parceload who is developing the new latest updates page.
Goal
$1,500.00
Earned
$300.00
This donation drive ends in
Donation Drive
Click one of these buttons to initiate donation.
Back
Top Bottom